The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

That video with no abuses I made every year

LucasAMC
1152 posts Professional
Playing FIFA without zigzag, lob through balls etc.

Comments

• ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Repetitive use of the rainbow looks a bit like an abuse to me. And, clowning people by taking PKs with your keeper is a little unneeded, in my book anyway. Beyond that, you're clearly very good and would beat me easily, chipping and dabbing with delight as you did.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quality goals well done.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Repetitive use of the rainbow looks a bit like an abuse to me. And, clowning people by taking PKs with your keeper is a little unneeded, in my book anyway. Beyond that, you're clearly very good and would beat me easily, chipping and dabbing with delight as you did.

I like to take penalty with the GK, on FIFA 16 for example my GK had more than 60 goals. Even if the game was 0-0.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    LucasAMC wrote: »

I like to take penalty with the GK, on FIFA 16 for example my GK had more than 60 goals. Even if the game was 0-0.

Ceni style
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Jake wrote: »
    LucasAMC wrote: »

Ceni style

hahaha yes
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Minty89 wrote: »
    Quality goals well done.

thanks man