Neuer, Courtois, or Handanovic

Spurs1123
1939 posts Fans' Favourite
I really like Handanovic for the 'go one on one' trait. He and Neuer are the only two gks with this trait.

For the coins is neuer worth it? Which is the best value for coins of the three? And who would you choose?

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Neuer is the best obviously
  • Spurs1123
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Neuer is the best obviously

For the coins though?
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Courtois
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neuer has the best traits, aside from that they will all make stupid mistakes from time to time so just pick the one that has the best traits
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neuer is CONSTANTLY spilling the ball back into play after those 1 on 1's.

So go with... none of them. Look at Vitor Baia, Legend. Beasty in goal and never spills the ball back and you will find it is a nice luxury to have a keeper that can link with any back 4. Costs about the same as Neuer last I looked.
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    Tried almost every elite GK. Go with Courtois and TOTGS Fahrman
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    CtldChaos wrote: »

So go with... none of them. Look at Vitor Baia, Legend. Beasty in goal and never spills the ball back and you will find it is a nice luxury to have a keeper that can link with any back 4. Costs about the same as Neuer last I looked.

Beat me to it.

600 games with Neuer I had, and grew tired of him parrying the ball. Constantly conceding **** rebounds. Has great distribution though.

Now I have Baia, he's been a revelation. Can't believe just how much he catches, and if he saves, he'll push it to safety. He'll concede long shots, but tell me a keeper that doesn't.

If you're on PS and can't get Baia, get TOTGS Fahrmann. Great keeper, **** distribution.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

@SuperJames9005

Not DDG?

Every Pro uses him really
  • Spurs1123
    COACH wrote: »

@SuperJames9005

Not DDG?

DDG is an animal for sure. I have him in my other team. Just trying to find an equally good GK and defense now :)
  • Spurs1123

TOTGS Fahrman that good?
  • Spurs1123
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    CtldChaos wrote: »

Beat me to it.

600 games with Neuer I had, and grew tired of him parrying the ball. Constantly conceding **** rebounds. Has great distribution though.

Now I have Baia, he's been a revelation. Can't believe just how much he catches, and if he saves, he'll push it to safety. He'll concede long shots, but tell me a keeper that doesn't.

If you're on PS and can't get Baia, get TOTGS Fahrmann. Great keeper, **** distribution.

I am on PS unfortunately. Smh. Maybe I should look further into TOTGS Fahrmann. He's come up a few times in this thread.
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    Spurs1123 wrote: »

TOTGS Fahrman that good?

Very good for sure. The kicking and throwing is a pain tho
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    COACH wrote: »

@SuperJames9005

Not DDG?

Once a good keeper. After title update this month, perform inconsistently. The reversing trend is on Courtois. Previously inconsistent, now much better.