The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Bundesliga CM- How's eMOTM Thiago?

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
I currently have IF Castro in CM, looking for a new bundes CM not a big fan of him. Have Vidal and eMOTM Stindl as the other 2 CM's and I absolutely love them both. 2 brilliant box to box midfielders.
My question is how is eMOTM Thiago in CM, looks quality.
If not Thiago, any other ideas? Have about 150k for a CM, cheers lads.

Comments

• PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    What formation? I mean he is great with the ball and at creating passes. If that's what your missing I think he is your man.
  • CPFC16
    4321. He'd be RCM. I feel I am lacking a bit of creativity as Stindl is really just a powerhouse that pops long shots and wins aerial battles, and Vidal is just in there breaking up the play and winning the ball back. Felt like Castro was trying to imitate Vidal too much and having 2 similar midfielders isn't for me.
    Do you play him CM or CAM?
  • IMRONBURGANDY
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    4321. He'd be RCM. I feel I am lacking a bit of creativity as Stindl is really just a powerhouse that pops long shots and wins aerial battles, and Vidal is just in there breaking up the play and winning the ball back. Felt like Castro was trying to imitate Vidal too much and having 2 similar midfielders isn't for me.
    Do you play him CM or CAM?

I play the same formation with Draxler, Stindl and Thiago and it works amazing for me. I am going to add Vidal as soon as I can. I would highly recommend Thiago. Especially for his price.
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    Bad stamina but great if you have 70 min sub ready
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Renato Sanches - eMOTM Stindl - Vidal . only good midfielders in bundesliga. thank me later
  • Falafelmonster
    4841 posts National Call-Up
    Put him CCM and Vidal, stindle on the sides as the outside CMs help out on the wings a lot.
  • CPFC16
    Put him in lads played 2 games and he was great, lovely passer of the ball and nice dribbler. Exactly what I needed. Cheers gents!
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Motm stindl is godlu
  • CPFC16
    Motm stindl is godlu

I really really like him. His long shots are unreal!
  • monk45
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Try 84 Keita on 7 chem. About 11k and is insane.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    eMOTM Thiago is quality,I play him at Cam and to be honest haven't encountered any problems at all with Stamina,his passing is amongst the best on the game,he has an outrageous shot on him I've been banging em in from everywhere,his 5* Skills just make him lovely to play with,I have ADP at Cam in my main team and honestly I enjoy playing with eMotm Thiago just as much,he's a huge bargain for what you get on the pitch...
  • Tjahr
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now 86 keita would be the obvious choice...