The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best Left Side?

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
edited March 2017
Thanks in advance and sorry for another poll.

Here is my team:
06f6390bc1204ff399c53f8b040c0f1b.png

I want to upgrade my defensive left side...which is best. I have about 550k to upgrade.

1)
What I currently have

2)
9f2181a5f9b51c4d97d380ef710b3ef8.png

3)
537c6a2f4ec6d94b568f6af2bfa9737d.png

4)
75bf5fea6c7cd82afc9b52a586462514.png

5)
Other
Post edited by COACH on

Best Left Side? 103 votes

What I currently have
0%
Campino 1 vote
Bayern Trio
67%
ORANGEeffect05RynoG000nerS-DogCyklonPeterrckstrTheBaldyBuddhaMaverickverdolagaLouisQWDisgruntledmoleBackDaddyxciljwfifatraderCarswellArjen RobbenContraCode64CrosslandChrisLFC 70 votes
Juve Trio
14%
Reece Tha BEASTP1stolpete187Samuel Eto'oSanchezzzzNo_NaMeTehBuchananCloudio7coatsySimmoEFCtherealmerk33CPFC16BWildAshleyroyjenkinsPhilip1979Colonel_Getafe 15 votes
Brehme Upgrade
12%
I EvO IDiggyRingle MeanOnSundaypittphanEPIC v iTaLeNtZSantiagoShrimpyLee_JFEspnscCITYTIANBTheMenezLoverSadioMan 13 votes
Other
3%
ManyakFCTeamRemuhMaZiiNqAdrian095 4 votes

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    75494 posts Moderator
    Bayern Trio
    No better trio on the game.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio
    Bayern 100%
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    No idea but I beat someone with the bayern trio you have last night with my cal a team so maybe you avoid it? If playing marchisio, try him at cam :)
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio
    Bayern trio for me.
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    Bayern Trio
    the only slight problem with bayern trio is whilst Alaba is great attacking hes often a little too far forward whereas Sandro sticks back.

Boateng and vidal blow Chiellini and Marchisio out of the park though, so bayern for me
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Alaba with his 69 aggression and his desire to play striker worries me. I know Boateng is great but I dont want a weak link at LB...

@Sercs @WFCBagnall @Carswell @Painter753
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    @BWild Whats makes the Juve trio better?
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio
    I get what you're saying but it is ridiculous to coin an 87 rated LB a "weak link". Instruct him to stay back, I do this and I have zero problems with him. @COACH
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio
    COACH wrote: »
    Alaba with his 69 aggression and his desire to play striker worries me. I know Boateng is great but I dont want a weak link at LB...

I don't think he's a weak link at all. I've used Alaba for atleast 6-700 games this year and he's been one of my favorite left backs I've used, only behind TOTY Marcelo
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »
    I get what you're saying but it is ridiculous to coin an 87 rated LB a "weak link". Instruct him to stay back, I do this and I have zero problems with him. @COACH

@Carswell

Got it...It will stink having SBC Can on the bench
  • WFCBagnall
    75494 posts Moderator
    Bayern Trio
    I get what you're saying but it is ridiculous to coin an 87 rated LB a "weak link". Instruct him to stay back, I do this and I have zero problems with him.

• Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    Bayern Trio

March is shattered by 60 mins bud and lacks the physical dominance, Alaba is good but not as good as Sandro imo and Boateng is much better then Chiellini.

Plus you dont want a l/h playing with a m/h IMO, I find they sit off too much
  • BWild
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Juve Trio
    Sandro is, in my opinion, the best lb in the game. I also prefer bonucci to chiellini for his composure and passing ability from the back. And Marchisio is hard to explain. Yes, the will be games where he takes the back seat, but those are usually games when you're up 3/4 anyway. When you need a goal he'll always get that interception and push forward and help you get the win.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio

@Carswell

Got it...It will stink having SBC Can on the bench

Sub him on at half? Or build another team to use him in every once in a while?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

March is shattered by 60 mins bud and lacks the physical dominance, Alaba is good but not as good as Sandro imo and Boateng is much better then Chiellini.

Plus you dont want a l/h playing with a m/h IMO, I find they sit off too much

@Sercs

Good call. I guess Bayern is the way
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    I could do this...

cb88b4b78c8be1a146e89f9b368c4aaf.png
  • therealmerk33
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Juve Trio
    I like Sandro the most outside Jordi Alba at LB and Marchisio is a very underrated CM imo, he is a great player that you don't see playing and has scored very clutch goals for me this year, not the biggest fan of chiellini but if you could push for a Italian legend CB I would go with that
  • Cloudio7
    1939 posts Play-Off Hero
    Juve Trio
    Played with all of them and the Juve one is the most efficient: Chiellini sits down there and is always in the perfect spot; Alex Sandro in my opinion is the best lb (except for Toty Marcelo) and his h/h helps a lot when you have to defend on a counter; Marchisio is really solid both defending and attacking bit you Need to pair him with a m/h or a l/h cm.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Sbc Can is the goat
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Sbc Can is the goat

@Neymessi

I know...thats why this is tough
  • krakos000
    17577 posts World Class
    I could do this...

That's better imo.
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    Bayern Trio
    I could do this...

if you did that, you could swap Kante and Pogba.. (so smalling has 2 strong links) then use TOTGS Fahrmann in goal over Karius coach
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Juve Trio
    I could do this...

This one is the best
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    I could do this...

if you did that, you could swap Kante and Pogba.. (so smalling has 2 strong links) then use TOTGS Fahrmann in goal over Karius coach

@Sercs

I couldnt afford him if I did that.

Is that better than the BAyern Trio and DDG in goal?

DDG is pretty damn good.
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    Bayern Trio
    I could do this...

@Sercs

I couldnt afford him if I did that.

Is that better than the BAyern Trio and DDG in goal?

DDG is pretty damn good.

I dont think so, I think your better with the bayern trio. h/h is important in the 3 man mid
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vidal is life
  • Sercs
    18831 posts World Class
    Bayern Trio
    Worm wrote: »
    Vidal is life

yup, renato is good but man I missed having Vidal so much I put Butland in goal so I could get him back. Edge of the area shots and his defending is great
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worm wrote: »
    Vidal is life

yup, renato is good but man I missed having Vidal so much I put Butland in goal so I could get him back. Edge of the area shots and his defending is great

4167a61dca4d16ca0cf1804f8ead43ac.png
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Bayern Trio
    @COACH
    That option looks good but I can't see sacrificing Vidal as being worth it tbh...
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    Bayern Trio
    COACH the Bayern trio is really coming on strong now. Vidal is an absolute animal, Boateng wins everything and Alaba is quality despite what people say about his tendency to fancy an attack now and then. :+1: