Budget 140k
Cech,Kante, couthino and Kurzawa unreadable

Comments

• collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :(
  • C4rt
    77 posts Park Captain
    Didn't like Coutinho this year, I would swap him for KDB or Eriksen ( one of the IF versions you can afford).
  • ChrystalMeth
    68 posts Park Captain
    Do you want to change your formation?
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is Gabbiadini? Otherwise sell him and take the coins, because he is a lot and I don't think he is worth that much. Do you use a lot of skills, otherwise try Gabriel Jesus out or buy Lukaku SIF he is really good
  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get rid of Gabbiadini - he's not great to be honest. You could easily replace him with Vardy (if pace is your thing), or you could go with TIF Kane for that money - a much more complete striker up there.
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »

KDB over POG? No waaaaaay! I see you're doing it to release some coins for other areas - but Pogba has those defensive stats that you need with a 3 man midfield. KDB would wander, get caught out of position and leave you massively open to counter attacks!
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero

KDB over POG? No waaaaaay! I see you're doing it to release some coins for other areas - but Pogba has those defensive stats that you need with a 3 man midfield. KDB would wander, get caught out of position and leave you massively open to counter attacks!

First of all he plays with 4 midfielders not 3, second of all Pogba is not the player that you use for defending but more for the attack. A midfield with Eriksen, De Bruyne, Kante and Matic would be fine, because Kante and Matic are defending a lot and De Bruyne and Eriksen can attack
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up

Pogba is not 5x better than KDB, especially on a budget. If you had 3 mil coins, maybe then it'll be justified. Otherwise, over half your budget on a centre mid is ludacris.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6651 posts Big Money Move

Pogba is not 5x better than KDB, especially on a budget. If you had 3 mil coins, maybe then it'll be justified. Otherwise, over half your budget on a centre mid is ludacris.

I agree I'd rather have a better squad than Pogba unless I had a lot of coins to burn
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Move Pogba to CAM, Matuidi on LCM and switch the position of your strikers with Kante on RCM.
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Nice little debate going, but to settle it...

Pogba averages a goal a game for me from rcm, and gabiadani has 50 games and 60+ goals
  • Just_Unfair
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    Don't listen to them on gabadini...been scoring for fun for me
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Don't listen to them on gabadini...been scoring for fun for me

He has the best record for me of any striker I've ever used.. keeping griezmann out of my team ATM, usually sub him off on the 70th minute just to give griezmann some playing time :D