Fitness

DarthHazard
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm struggling with my two teams at the moment. Just got relegated form Div 3. Is it better to just have one really good team and using fitness cards or to have fitness squads?

Comments

• PineHayes
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've always had one squad and swapped players off the bench, I play with a BPL team (like most people) so find it easy to have strength in depth :)
  • RadioShaq
    19972 posts Moderator
    Obviously if coins are not a problem its better to have one team and be able to bring in 3 subs. Its just a squad fitness will cost you what 1k-1.5k each game.
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I run 2 teams, mainly because i have so many untradeables i want to use. I just play 1 game on, 1 game off. I think if u have similar teams you should be ok
  • rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    The money you save using fitness teams if you play the game a lot is crazy. I think I've spent nearly half a mil coins this fifa on fitness cards.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Obviously if coins are not a problem its better to have one team and be able to bring in 3 subs. Its just a squad fitness will cost you what 1k-1.5k each game.

Why each game? I can play eith with the same squad for three games easily, sometimes even four. They have around 80 after them.
  • Kabege
    59 posts Park Captain
    I barely use fitness cards. I play 4-3-3 and rotate between the subs and reserves.
  • ChrystalMeth
    68 posts Park Captain
    I have one squad and 2 subs and I use fitness every 3 games and its OK for me
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play 2 squads and have cheap fitness I use offline until they can't run anymore ... otherwise my subs bench is my other team bar 1 or 2 subs and those I use a single fitness card on.
  • Why dont EA just make fitness like Draft match. Affected on the match only. I would be so happy if they make the fitness like that.

Sometimes its kinda hard to change two different team. I have to change my mental status that the players are playing differently.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Definitely going to use a fitness team!

I changed from 2 avg teams to 1 good team a few months ago. but I now have to use a squad fitness card every third game which in the long run isn't the best thing to do if you're trying to build up a decent coin balance.

Here's why I think using 2 teams are better, Normally I get around +-1500 coins every 3 games(+-500 per game) and spend +- 1,200 coins every 3 games(a cost of 400 per game) on a fitness card. Meaning i'm essentially earning +-100 coins a game(with 1 team) as opposed to +-500 coins(with 2 teams in rotation, you keep the entire 500 as there is no fitness cost with 2 teams). If you play alot, those coins spent on fitness really add up. I've played about 700 games since I switched to one team, give or take so far, if I didn't have to use fitness cards i'd have around 350,000 extra coins!

Ps, quite stoned while writing this so if my math is wrong please correct me