The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

How is 89 TIF Dybala?

Alex1684
304 posts Sunday League Hero
How do you find TIF Dybala 89?
How is he performing for you?

Comments

• NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just get the first IF unless you're playing him at CAM then get the TIF. His passing upgrade with the TIF makes him deadly at CAM.
  • ZizioGardo
    1425 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    Alex1684 wrote: »
    How do you find TIF Dybala 89?
    How is he performing for you?

Buy the SIF 88. He is cheaper and basically the same player as the TIF. I have him as a CAM in a 4-3-3 (4), and he is by far my favorite player in this game. The SIF 88 feels a lot better than the first IF.
  • Alex1684
    Thanks for advice.
    TIF looks sick cause of the more traits and specialities.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Freaking amazing, best 41212(2) CAM I've used in this game by far. I'm completely blown away by this card

This trio kills defenders completely

4cc7b767a76c99249036a00d859a6218.png
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Capablanca wrote: »
    Freaking amazing, best 41212(2) CAM I've used in this game by far. I'm completely blown away by this card

Similar to mine but use otw hig instead of Gomez now
  • Alex1684

Looks completely sick!

Nice to hear about TIF dybala.
  • Capablanca
  • Jogi
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Upgraded to SIF Dybala, really really like this card as ST.
  • Nicku32
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play the 88 behind 88 Mertens 93 Higuain and he's playing a lot better than when I had him at ST it seems. Well the trio seem to be better.
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero

Not that great, most players can hit goals from that distance, but take nothing away dybala is my fave player this year
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    If you have 2IF there's no point in getting 3rd. But he's definitely a very cheesy player this year. I'd get him, just so much fun.

Have him in front with mertens and Hazard behind him
  • Alex1684

Thanks for the video. He seems to have a great longshot!
    I have to test him... i dont own another dybala. Played the 85 earlier in game.
  • Capablanca
    edited February 2017

Not that great, most players can hit goals from that distance, but take nothing away dybala is my fave player this year

Yeah, I just never scored from a player standing still so it was news to me. I just love left footed players on the left in 41212(2) and Dybala happens to be one of the best cards in the game and the fact that he's left footed makes him even better
  • Capablanca

Thanks for the video. He seems to have a great longshot!
    I have to test him... i dont own another dybala. Played the 85 earlier in game.

I didn't really like the 85, he worked for my opponents but never for me, this one is different
  • Alex1684
    edited February 2017
    I lilked the 85 version, but then i've sold. i made a team around griezmann and didnt miss the 85 dybala.

now its time to test the 89, cause i like the traits, specialities and some stats (longshot, dribbling, passing)

@Capablanca
  • Capablanca
    I lilked the 85 version, but then i've sold. i made a team around griezmann and didnt miss the 85 dybala.

now its time to test the 89, cause i like the traits, specialities and some stats (longshot, dribbling, passing)

@Capablanca

I feel like he'd be better at CF imo
  • Alex1684
    I play him at left ST.

My front 3 are

TIF Dybala Kluivert
    Veron