The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

WL Monthly rewards.

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
So i am not here very often, but i finally managed to play 3 of the 4 weekends in a month and scraped Gold for monthly, i am wondering what the best Gold monthly players people have been lucky to pull?

And what should i be expecting (I know not a lot, but 3 bad golds is better to me than 1 bad silver!)

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    The best anyone has pulled is ST Ronaldo
  • SomeMightSay
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would love to get that 88 lukaku card
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26249 posts Player of the Year
    I pulled 88 robben, 84 firmino and 86 thiago so far.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice, what bracket are you usually in?
  • SupaNoodle1990

Gold 1 mate
  • M98H
    13482 posts Has That Special Something
    Pulled 87 lukaku from elite, only one I like using is bolasie, and got elite monthly 3 times! That's 35/36 red cards I don't use :joy:
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Gold 1 mate

oh nice, is that where you get the 3 gold IF's for monthly? Or do you get more?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Pulled 87 lukaku from elite, only one I like using is bolasie, and got elite monthly 3 times! That's 35/36 red cards I don't use :joy:

Even though I've pulled good players, none of them fit into my team so I don't use any of them :#
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Wow, that is too bad, but surely it is just nice to have the players available if you make a team in their league? Or are they THAT bad?
  • Orison
    51176 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Wow, that is too bad, but surely it is just nice to have the players available if you make a team in their league? Or are they THAT bad?

I finished Elite every month I decided to play the weekend league and I think I kept ~10-15 out of 48 red cards :joy: Put the others in SBCs, atleast they are good to get the rating up
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    My best pull from elite is TIF Eriksen he is incredible

My best when I got gold a couple times was 85 immobile
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    I've only got Gold monthly once and I pulled 86 Coleman who I was happy with. Hopefully I get that Hazard this month though. :grimace:
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've only got Gold monthly once and I pulled 86 Coleman who I was happy with. Hopefully I get that Hazard this month though. :grimace:

Nice! A very very usable card!

@Jake that gives me a bit of hope, i would be very happy with any 85 Ovr player
  • Orison
    51176 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Ask @Reus about his Gold monthlies last month. I think he got the 3 worst possible cards, 3 unusable 81 rated cards :D
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017

Thanks, and yeah he is awesome!
    I have him in my fitness squad because TOTY Alves is my first choice, but he is a complete RB.

Good luck with your monthlies, I hope you get something worth while. :)
  • AlexSolm
    8288 posts League Winner
    Best cards I got from ending elite every month (=48 cards) are IF Manolas, SIF Verratti, IF Draxler, IF Firmino
  • Reus
    23049 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Ask @Reus about his Gold monthlies last month. I think he got the 3 worst possible cards, 3 unusable 81 rated cards :D

Boriello, castro and llorente

All put into an sbc the day after
  • deepdish1
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    got cavani, nzonzi and piccini from gold rewards last month
  • Falafelmonster
    4836 posts National Call-Up
    From gold: SIF eriksen, SIF Salah
    From elite: TIF eriksen