The 'Safehouse'.

IffyMoney
4027 posts National Call-Up
Ever get fed up of the endless threads complaining about how the game is 'fixed'?

How games are decided purely down to 'bs' rather than skill?

If so, then this is the place for you.

Regardless of ability, if you're wanting to improve, wanting to help others improve, or just simply want to avoid the pointless threads that focus on complaining about the game rather than improve their own game....welcome.

Comments

• Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    need ot threads to drown those out
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    they have a legitimate reason to complain, Player skill does not prevail in this game. Rarely, and the pros who gets 39s win everyweek are also a rarity out of 1000s who play WL.
  • IffyMoney
    joe666 wrote: »
    they have a legitimate reason to complain, Player skill does not prevail in this game. Rarely, and the pros who gets 39s win everyweek are also a rarity out of 1000s who play WL.

Not in here thankyou...there's plenty of threads for you to put this kind of nonsense in.
  • DarthGrowler
    14604 posts Has That Special Something
    Iffy got scared in the old thread and started his own
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Bait
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
    my 30k team reigns supreme to all bs!
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Got any games left this weekend iffy?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Who would of guessed Iffy needs a safe place where he doesn't get harassed and can also be vegan in peace
  • IffyMoney

I just want a thread where the iq level is at the very least 'average', no chance in that last thread with guys like you making comments like this.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Help me then please iffy? @IffyMoney

What do I do once my players suddenly can't pass 5 yards or miss sitters that either go horribly wide or hit the post?

Even tho the same player for me just scored a hat trick in the previous game?

Let me guess "get gut"?
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator
    An online forum isn't a place to avoid trolls and stupid comments. Sorry @IffyMoney
  • Daveofwales01
    8350 posts League Winner
    I need to improve my finishing, I've watched a lot of vids but still miss way too many chances, also finesse shots just don't work for me, always wide or over, any tips or vids that can help me please?
  • DarthGrowler
    IffyMoney wrote: »

I just want a thread where the iq level is at the very least 'average', no chance in that last thread with guys like you making comments like this.

Yeah I'm here solely to annoy you now :D
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator

MY point exactly :) Anyone thinking something productive will come from this community is in the wrong place, lol.

@DarthGrowler Its a toss up for be between you and @DaveSaves with whose comments I can predict verbatim before they are posted, lol.
  • Andybelfast
    Absting159 wrote: »

MY point exactly :) Anyone thinking something productive will come from this community is in the wrong place, lol.

@DarthGrowler Its a toss up for be between you and @DaveSaves with whose comments I can predict verbatim before they are posted, lol.

Dave saves is the winner.

The most cockiest guy on here.
  • RadioShaq
    15109 posts Moderator
    Really need to add some more trial mods. Literally every thread is blaming the game. They always start out like they want help but only after the thread unravels that you realize its just away around the rules and trolling.
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator

Lol. Darth atleast makes me laugh the majority of the time. I know its coming and still laugh.
  • P
    7616 posts League Winner
    Another arrogant iffy thread. Nothing to see here.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

It is hard being right all the time.

Of all the forums I've ever used, this one has by far the biggest percentage of idiots.
  • DarthGrowler

Most people know me on here. I'm literally kidding. I don't dislike anybody on here. I just get giddy like most people. I'm usually very constructive
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Of all the forums I've ever used, this one has by far the biggest percentage of idiots.

:) This is literally everything.
  • IffyMoney
    P wrote: »

Believing there is no scripting = arrogant?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I see you got Top100 this wk Iffy.
    Do you always get it?
  • Andybelfast
    edited February 2017

And biggest percentage of people who THINK they are right all the time
  • IffyMoney

And biggest percentage of people who think they are right all the time

Those who believe scripting exists?
  • Andybelfast

Your deluded
  • DarthGrowler
    Let's not let the forum turn into a load of guys going at each other.

Apologies if I've offended you @IffyMoney . We have different opinions and we are entitled to disagree. We will never know the answers as EA would never say one way or the other
  • Ulook92
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm gonna sell my team, make a 30k team and then il qualify for the first time and get into the top 100 B)
  • P
    7616 posts League Winner

No just the way that you talk to/about other people.

This comment for instance "I just want a thread where the iq level is at the very least 'average'"
  • DoD_Jester
    26350 posts Player of the Year

No just the way that you talk to/about other people.

This comment for instance "I just want a thread where the iq level is at the very least 'average'"

Striving for bang average, not the mentality I'd expect from someone who gets top 50 tbf tbh ngl