Prediction: Messi gonna get ripped off again from another IF

Comments

  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    This post couldn't have happened at a better time...

    When Morata gets an IF this week all of you dumb **** with your EA logic can lick my nuts

    Lick my nuts you dumb ****.

    you must get being called a dumb **** a lot, cause i never said "Peter, Lick my nuts" ... what a dumb **** lol

    Eat a snickers, you get angry when youre wrong.

    Snickers.... nuts.... see what I did?


    Seriously though, you need a cuddle.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't find words to describe how stupid OP and the people who back him are.

    A 93 rated forward shouldn't get anew IF for one goal. That's what he's best at or do you wanna give him an IF every week because he scored a goal lmao?

    Players like Messi should only get one of they score a hattrick or something like that.

    I have absolutely no idea why thst isn't completely obvious to some people.
  • Fab
    18106 posts World Class
    Please stop making fun of people with a disability
  • xCenter
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Inb4 TIF Ronaldo
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    maxwms wrote: »
    Can't find words to describe how stupid OP and the people who back him are.

    A 93 rated forward shouldn't get anew IF for one goal. That's what he's best at or do you wanna give him an IF every week because he scored a goal lmao?

    Players like Messi should only get one of they score a hattrick or something like that.

    I have absolutely no idea why thst isn't completely obvious to some people.

    This. OP is a dumbass and he should be aware of it.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Messi's better on FIFA that's all that matters
  • razor_ro
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Penaldo strikes again... IF incoming... lol

    https://youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Penaldo strikes again... IF incoming... lol

    https://youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8

    To join the Morata you predicted?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I'm sure you wouldn't call him Penaldo if Messi didn't suck at them.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Penaldo strikes again... IF incoming... lol

    https://youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8

    You're so pathetic. I'll seriously loose my mind if you're older than 12
  • razor_ro
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Worm wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    EA are a tad bit salty at Messi and Barcelona for the PES licensing deal which will result in another IF not being awarded to the greatest player in the game.

    365E408900000578-0-image-m-136_1468856121167.jpg
    cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
    nintchdbpict000292801126.jpg?strip=all&w=960
    cristiano-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-award-09012017_3dbf58hzhrl815atbojbt3rak.jpg?t=-2063916071&w=620&h=430

    w/two games in hand
    d432321a2abfca88700686e7519e7cfe.png


    1cb1dca86718863a2a0f77b0fb808825.jpg


    Luckiest euro win of all time, had 0 to do with it.

    Maybe the final, but he got them out of the groups.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*

    :joy:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:

    not to mention he missed a PK that lost his NT a Copa. that was the worst. big time players make that.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    You'll get treated like a clown if you act like one - Me, myself and I, 2017.

    In all seriousness, you're pathetic :)
  • razor_ro
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:

    Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*

    And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

    It's too easy to get ya going Petey lol
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    The fact you have a few typos is understandable. It must be tough to type with Messi's sausage scraping your back teeth.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:

    Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*

    And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

    It's too easy to get ya going Petey lol

    Peter*
  • Ulook92
    13433 posts Has That Special Something
    You're an idiot :lol:
  • Hippyboy6
    16899 posts World Class
    So you think Messi should get an IF to a tap in rebound?

    You predict Morata will get one for 1 goal to prove your point

    Then you call other people stupid

    Please tell me you're only 10.
  • Currieman
    4975 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Lewandowski 3 goals, muller 3 assists, aubemayang 2 goals? Depay 2 goals + an assist, Kane 3 goals. But please, tell me more how messi deserves it for a tap in

    :lol:

    Oh and I love Messi btw. He's far better than Ronaldo. But this comment sums up why the OP's argument is hugely flawed.
  • RealM
    5815 posts Big Money Move
    How have I only just seen this thread. Some top quality supports I must say!
  • hoban95
    49478 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Dear lord...
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Trust me,it was funny reading the whole thread from beginning till end...should've gotten some popcorn.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope OP'S keeps on posting in here for our entertainment.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Worm wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    EA are a tad bit salty at Messi and Barcelona for the PES licensing deal which will result in another IF not being awarded to the greatest player in the game.



    w/two games in hand
    d432321a2abfca88700686e7519e7cfe.png



    :smirk:
  • razor_ro
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    The fact you have a few typos is understandable. It must be tough to type with Messi's sausage scraping your back teeth.

    If i wanted a comeback i would scrape my **** back off your teeth pal...
    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:

    Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*

    And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

    It's too easy to get ya going Petey lol

    Peter*

    Petey*
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    razor_ro wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    The fact you have a few typos is understandable. It must be tough to type with Messi's sausage scraping your back teeth.

    If i wanted a comeback i would scrape my **** back off your teeth pal...
    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

    Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:

    Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

    Peter wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

    Força*
    Barça*

    And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

    It's too easy to get ya going Petey lol

    Peter*

    Petey*

    Removed
    Post edited by Orange Prince on
This discussion has been closed.