Prediction: Messi gonna get ripped off again from another IF

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    razor_ro wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    This post couldn't have happened at a better time...

When Morata gets an IF this week all of you dumb **** with your EA logic can lick my nuts

Lick my nuts you dumb ****.

you must get being called a dumb **** a lot, cause i never said "Peter, Lick my nuts" ... what a dumb **** lol

Eat a snickers, you get angry when youre wrong.

Snickers.... nuts.... see what I did?

Seriously though, you need a cuddle.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't find words to describe how stupid OP and the people who back him are.

A 93 rated forward shouldn't get anew IF for one goal. That's what he's best at or do you wanna give him an IF every week because he scored a goal lmao?

Players like Messi should only get one of they score a hattrick or something like that.

I have absolutely no idea why thst isn't completely obvious to some people.
  • Fab
    18106 posts World Class
    Please stop making fun of people with a disability
  • xCenter
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Inb4 TIF Ronaldo
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    maxwms wrote: »
    Can't find words to describe how stupid OP and the people who back him are.

A 93 rated forward shouldn't get anew IF for one goal. That's what he's best at or do you wanna give him an IF every week because he scored a goal lmao?

Players like Messi should only get one of they score a hattrick or something like that.

I have absolutely no idea why thst isn't completely obvious to some people.

This. OP is a dumbass and he should be aware of it.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Messi's better on FIFA that's all that matters
  • razor_ro
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Penaldo strikes again... IF incoming... lol

https://youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8
  • Peter

To join the Morata you predicted?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I'm sure you wouldn't call him Penaldo if Messi didn't suck at them.
  • maxwms

You're so pathetic. I'll seriously loose my mind if you're older than 12
  • razor_ro
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Worm wrote: »
    EA are a tad bit salty at Messi and Barcelona for the PES licensing deal which will result in another IF not being awarded to the greatest player in the game.

365E408900000578-0-image-m-136_1468856121167.jpg
    cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
    nintchdbpict000292801126.jpg?strip=all&w=960
    cristiano-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-award-09012017_3dbf58hzhrl815atbojbt3rak.jpg?t=-2063916071&w=620&h=430

w/two games in hand
    d432321a2abfca88700686e7519e7cfe.png

1cb1dca86718863a2a0f77b0fb808825.jpg

Luckiest euro win of all time, had 0 to do with it.

Maybe the final, but he got them out of the groups.
  • Peter
    such hostile people in this group, ... i guess not everyone's' team won today #forcabarca

Força*
    Barça*
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Lol. Messi has more missed PKs in less taken than Ronaldo.

Take away PKs scored by both players and Ronaldo still has more goals :wink:
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Força*
    Barça*

:joy:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something

not to mention he missed a PK that lost his NT a Copa. that was the worst. big time players make that.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite

You'll get treated like a clown if you act like one - Me, myself and I, 2017.

In all seriousness, you're pathetic :)
  • razor_ro
    edited March 2017

Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

Força*
    Barça*

And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

It's too easy to get ya going Petey lol
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    The fact you have a few typos is understandable. It must be tough to type with Messi's sausage scraping your back teeth.
  • Peter

Messi shares his PK's with his teammates, he could care less to get a goal that way, it's true he has more misses, but Ronaldo would rather dive then try to dribble past players and score, he got a yellow today for diving like a ****, and he finally got his PK later on ... that's 2 games in a row he has relied on a PK to get back in the game... pathetic

Força*
    Barça*

And thanks for the spell check, what you trying to do? prove you're not dumb as **** now? How many posts you have on this thread correcting people's messages?

Peter*
  • Ulook92
    13433 posts Has That Special Something
    You're an idiot :lol:
  • Hippyboy6
    16899 posts World Class
    So you think Messi should get an IF to a tap in rebound?

You predict Morata will get one for 1 goal to prove your point

Then you call other people stupid

Please tell me you're only 10.
  • Currieman
    4975 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Lewandowski 3 goals, muller 3 assists, aubemayang 2 goals? Depay 2 goals + an assist, Kane 3 goals. But please, tell me more how messi deserves it for a tap in

:lol:

Oh and I love Messi btw. He's far better than Ronaldo. But this comment sums up why the OP's argument is hugely flawed.
  • RealM
    5815 posts Big Money Move
    How have I only just seen this thread. Some top quality supports I must say!
  • hoban95
    49478 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Dear lord...
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Trust me,it was funny reading the whole thread from beginning till end...should've gotten some popcorn.
  • maxwms
    I hope OP'S keeps on posting in here for our entertainment.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Worm wrote: »
    EA are a tad bit salty at Messi and Barcelona for the PES licensing deal which will result in another IF not being awarded to the greatest player in the game.

w/two games in hand
    d432321a2abfca88700686e7519e7cfe.png

:smirk:
  • razor_ro
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    The fact you have a few typos is understandable. It must be tough to type with Messi's sausage scraping your back teeth.

If i wanted a comeback i would scrape my **** back off your teeth pal...

Força*
    Barça*

Peter*

Petey*
  • Peter
    edited March 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »

If i wanted a comeback i would scrape my **** back off your teeth pal...

Força*
    Barça*

Peter*

Petey*

Removed
    Post edited by Orange Prince on
This discussion has been closed.