Prediction: Messi gonna get ripped off again from another IF

Comments

• Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Lewandowski 3 goals, muller 3 assists, aubemayang 2 goals? Depay 2 goals + an assist, Kane 3 goals. But please, tell me more how messi deserves it for a tap in

It's not worth an IF but it's also not a tap in when it's the rebound on his own shot.
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worm wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    don't think I ever seen someone request an IF for a player who scored only 1 goal. That's fanboism to the extreme.

You were just called a fanboy by joe, the ultimate fanboy......time to reevaluate!

lol says the guy who puts cristiano pics on a forum of his achievements last year lmaooo
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Ter Stegen or Umtiti. I would lean Ter Stegen cause he made some big saves early on.
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahahahhaha classic CULERDO
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worm wrote: »
    razor_ro wrote: »
    EA are a tad bit salty at Messi and Barcelona for the PES licensing deal which will result in another IF not being awarded to the greatest player in the game.

365E408900000578-0-image-m-136_1468856121167.jpg
    cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
    nintchdbpict000292801126.jpg?strip=all&w=960
    cristiano-ronaldo-best-fifa-mens-award-09012017_3dbf58hzhrl815atbojbt3rak.jpg?t=-2063916071&w=620&h=430

w/two games in hand
    d432321a2abfca88700686e7519e7cfe.png

1cb1dca86718863a2a0f77b0fb808825.jpg

Luckiest euro win of all time, had 0 to do with it.

• razor_ro
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    This post couldn't have happened at a better time...

When Morata gets an IF this week all of you dumb **** with your EA logic can lick my nuts
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

When Morata gets an IF this week all of you dumb **** with your EA logic can lick my nuts

Salty mofo
  • YOLOT0URE
    7000 posts Big Money Move

Morata > 82 rated, also a OTW card, has no upgrades so far
    Messi > 93 rated, already has a 94 and a 98
    Does that not many any sense to you?
    It's boring as hell when ronaldo and messi have every rating going for 93-99. Pointless
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont understand why fans have to compare Messi and Ronaldo, can we not just admire there skills that make them the best players in the world. Both have different skill sets tomake them unique
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Stordy wrote: »
    Dont understand why fans have to compare Messi and Ronaldo, can we not just admire there skills that make them the best players in the world. Both have different skill sets tomake them unique

because Ronaldo is better, that's why.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Get out of here with your logic and reasoning!
  • XxMTOxX

You misspelt Messi.
  • Peter

Because youre brazilian and hate Messi
  • razor_ro
    XxMTOxX wrote: »

You misspelt Messi.

lol
  • XxMTOxX

5jhFDEX.jpg
  • Fab
    18078 posts World Class
    u seem like the stereotypical 11 year old barcelona fan that found out about football and fifa last year, am i close?
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Get out of here with your logic and reasoning!

You know it makes sense :wink:
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero

Well he does have a major international honour
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi >> Ronaldo. Messi doesn't deserve the inform, if anything hopefully Umtiti gets one or ter stegen
  • Reus
    22625 posts Club Captain
    don't think I ever seen someone request an IF for a player who scored only 1 goal. That's fanboism to the extreme.

Pot

Kettle

Black
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peter wrote: »

Actually CRonaldo is better.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    TacoDaPug wrote: »

thx pal i'll take your word for it
  • Peter
    TacoDaPug wrote: »

Oh, well that settles it.
  • Peter

Lick my nuts you dumb ****.
  • razor_ro

you must get being called a dumb **** a lot, cause i never said "Peter, Lick my nuts" ... what a dumb **** lol
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    :joy: Only 1 person is salty around here.

Its 1 goal, he shouldnt get an IF.

• IDARYL
    5682 posts Big Money Move

you must get being called a dumb **** a lot, cause i never said "Peter, Lick my nuts" ... what a dumb **** lol

he can be classed as being part of all seeing all is everyone....
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something

omg079.gif
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Yet another Messi idiot.

• xCenter
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special

If some guy from Burnley scores a winner against Chelsea then sure, but a top player needs 2 unless EA is desperate to sell packs.

Hazard's SIF was given to him after him only scoring a penalty against Bournemouth.
This discussion has been closed.