Unresponsive gameplay

FletchSUFC
1028 posts Professional
Anybody else getting this dreadful gameplay where it's impossible to play the game?
-Players taking forever to control the ball
-Players not coming towards a pass
-Feels like they take an age to start sprinting
-Teammates not making any runs
-Defenders stuck on the spot

I have a front 3 of Bale Ronaldo and SBC Suarez but over the past couple of weeks I can't do anything at all with them because of the awful gameplay.
Before this everything was so fluid and felt nice to play and now it's just tedious.

Comments

• M98H
    14480 posts Has That Special Something
    Comes and goes. I'll go on a 5+ win streak to a 5+ loss streak, only realise it once I properly observe while playing.
    This FIFA has hands down been the worst in terms of delay for me, and started UT on 10!
    Easily the most inconsistent FIFA in terms of gameplay for me.
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    You can add the players not keeping positions and cant get a shot away without being blocked.
  • Thousands of players have this problem, most probably don't even realise it and just think they are out of form in such games. Sometimes buttons don't even work, especially with using skill moves.

Made a couple extra psn accounts to test the game before playing on my main account, just to decrease the frustration of playing this game. The difference is so big that with good gameplay I can win a game with 5-0 in Div1 and with bad gameplay lose a game to an average div7 player. It's sickening.
  • shez82
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thousands of players have this problem, most probably don't even realise it and just think they are out of form in such games. Sometimes buttons don't even work, especially with using skill moves.

Made a couple extra psn accounts to test the game before playing on my main account, just to decrease the frustration of playing this game. The difference is so big that with good gameplay I can win a game with 5-0 in Div1 and with bad gameplay lose a game to an average div7 player. It's sickening.

This
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    shez82 wrote: »
    Thousands of players have this problem, most probably don't even realise it and just think they are out of form in such games. Sometimes buttons don't even work, especially with using skill moves.

This

Yeah I would also say "this", but the thing is that when I win 5-0, I can't stop thinking "yeah, my opponent must have a delay"
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Is it because it's times when lots of people are on?
    Maybe if there servers can't handle it they should do away with auto qualifying to lessen the amount of players in WL
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    RayG wrote: »
    shez82 wrote: »

This

Yeah I would also say "this", but the thing is that when I win 5-0, I can't stop thinking "yeah, my opponent must have a delay"

Yeah i think that to sometimes but during this week qualifying most of my matches were end to end fantastic games. Then i load up the game this morning and my players cant even move its a joke of a game.
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its been horrendous the past few days for me.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    There is no rhyme or reason for when my game play is horrendous.

Played a few matches earlier this evening, they weren't too bad. Video attached is the last 10 mins of my last match. Lag/input lag/speed-up lag was like this all game - saved you the pain of watching a longer clip!

Someone said before it might be because popular players are being used, i.e. server being hit hard? Team I used in the game attached are all silver Saudis. Can't see them being that popular and mashing the servers.

• SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    When the game play is as bad as that ^^^^, it doesn't matter how much time i spend to 'git gud'....
  • mindm4ster
    5314 posts Big Money Move
    every weekend in WL
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    every weekend in WL

This