Calcio A SBC

DarthHazard
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
They have one for most leagues and even ones for some absolute crap leagues most people don't even bother with. How come they don't have one for Calcio A or did I miss one?

Comments

• stg1969
    64 posts Park Captain
    They put 2 per month on, they also have not done EPL, Bundesliga or Argentina yet, expect those 3 plus Calcio A to come soon
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    The majority of leagues haven't had SBC yet. Serie A one can come next month or even 6 months from now
  • stg1969
    64 posts Park Captain
    I wouldn't say the Majority have not had them yet.... there are some that they wont do as their aren't enough team, and unless youre including the second divisions, there are only a few obvious choices left, such as Bundesliga, Prem, Calcio, Argentina, Chile..

After that its sh1 tty leagues, SCandinavia, Korea, Japan etc
  • GodsGimp87
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    stg1969 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say the Majority have not had them yet.... there are some that they wont do as their aren't enough team, and unless youre including the second divisions, there are only a few obvious choices left, such as Bundesliga, Prem, Calcio, Argentina, Chile..

I'm guessing you are from south America as you list Chile and Argentina as "obvious choices".

99% of people couldn't name you 1 Chilean team or 1 team from Argentina that are not boca or river.
  • CeeQue
    14946 posts Has That Special Something
    GodsGimp87 wrote: »

I'm guessing you are from south America as you list Chile and Argentina as "obvious choices".

99% of people not from Latin America couldn't name you 1 Chilean team or 1 team from Argentina that are not boca or river.

Fixed
  • stg1969
    64 posts Park Captain
    CeeQue wrote: »
    GodsGimp87 wrote: »

99% of people not from Latin America couldn't name you 1 Chilean team or 1 team from Argentina that are not boca or river.

Fixed

No buddy i'm from England, I wasn disagreeing with you for the sake of it, Im saying tat there aren't that many obvious leagues left, I agree regarding Chile, I think you will find the will do Argentina next as I think and SBC card of Tevez is obvious. I think next month will be Argentina plus either Calcio A or Bundesliga.

All entitled to our own views, i'd be curious as to which other majority leagues you think will come, I can only think Scandanavia, Japan, Aus (crap leagues), Korea, and then onto 2nd leagues, like English Championship, Calcio B etc?
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need a iron golem sbc