Why do EA even bother with upgrades?

Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
They seem to get more and more pointless every year, Dybala's upgrade is +1 passing and defending for instance, which melt with the mental capacity of a child thought that was a good idea?

Comments

• Hamzy_LFC
    2579 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    They seem to get more and more pointless every year, Dybala's upgrade is +1 passing and defending for instance, which melt with the mental capacity of a child thought that was a good idea?

Ridiculous isn't it lol... and people that are paying an extra 50 or 60 is even more ridiculous... the IF cards are good upgrades though.

• Mutu10gol
    2799 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

Ridiculous isn't it lol... and people that are paying an extra 50 or 60 is even more ridiculous... the IF cards are good upgrades though.

• Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look on the bright side it's pushed 85 dybala' s price down
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    To make money from packs 99% of the upgrades are crap
  • Linchi7
    79 posts Park Captain
    I compared the two Danny Rose cards today, there is no way that little of change matters in game compared to everything else going on.
  • Low Ki
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    The most wtf thing I've seen so far is Roberto Firmino's defensive stats being heavily, his physicals incredibly marginally increased while every other upgrade is a collective 6 stat points distributed across his subcategories in pace (2), dribbling (1) and 3 (passing).

They're the same price though. Dybala is double price for a non upgrade.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    They did my Dybala so dirty.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Same with kante.
  • Still waiting for everyone to realize that they only care about money
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    Still waiting for everyone to realize that they only care about money

Thank you for opening my eyes, Mr. Disappointed.