HYPE: IF Torres investment / Suarez SBC now cheaper!

Furrag85
1751 posts Play-Off Hero
I've made a hefty amount of coins off of buying the lowest rated bronze's in BPL/La Liga/Bundesliga for 150, and selling them for 1200. Now that's over, it's onto Torres, where us XB1 players are late to the hype.

Two ways to look at it.
1) SBC Suarez instantly became 80k cheaper to complete OR
2) People can invest in Torres, as he's the missing link to get the required 85 rating for the SBC.

Why:
NIF Carrasco got an 84 upgrade. This means rather than spending coins on Gameiro (who has now plummeted to 80k) to compete the expensive Atletico, you can now use Torres as the most expensive player in Atletico, who is a MUCH cheaper 32k!

Investment:
He's extinct on PS4 at his max BIN of 50k. There's a 26 page thread on the PS4 forum, as people are waiting for the price range to be upped.

XB1 forum hasn't had the same hype, so there's still room to stock up on him. There's been the odd post on here, but reading, investors seemed to think he was in for an upgrade, and having been 45k earlier, panicked and have dumped him, hence him becoming investable once more.

Risk
Minimal. Atletico may get an 83 MOTM Saul, which can only dilute profit. Vrsaljko is rumoured to be the one receiving one, which will be an 82, and not effect the SBC. The return leg isn't for another 3 weeks.

With very little hype, I sold 5 at 50k. With big, he hit 50k in Ps4 land. Those who are bottling and taking the 50k before a price range bump are selling, and they're being BINNED by others. IF Torres is the key to completing Atletico!!!

Comments

• Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    754.gif
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think there are more IF Torres out there than people wanting to do this SBC which has been out for weeks. maybe not the case in ps4
  • Fab
    17519 posts World Class
    KOSTAFI wrote: »
    I think there are more IF Torres out there than people wanting to do this SBC which has been out for weeks. maybe not the case in ps4

agree. bubble waiting to burst
  • Uppedcart
    595 posts Sunday League Hero
    Already sold 5 of my for 48k the other night after working this out when he was 15k on bids, best to take profit while it's profit!
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Once price cap increases on PS4 Torres will drop faster than Gabriel Jesus after his injury :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Shouldnt you have posted this a week ago?
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Fab wrote: »

Get an xbox
  • Uppedcart
    595 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter wrote: »
    Shouldnt you have posted this a week ago?

I actually messaged you a while ago about it, given you're reputation for hype threads :lol:
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I too taken the profit. Now restocking.

Forums are only a small part of the community; but now they're out on Futbin's SBC builder, his price will only rise. Not initially and drastically like it does when a league SBC first drops, but enough to make more coins out of it.

@Peter - it was posted over a week ago on the PS4 forum. https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/248780/if-torres-investment/p1 which allowed me to make a profit.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    thing is a lot of people just completed 17 of the 20 clubs and walked away from the big 3 which costs a fortune

and either Germany or Italy is likely to drop next so that takes even more away from the crazy costs of suarez
  • Fab
    17519 posts World Class
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Get an xbox

i have a 360 does that count
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Torres is down 10k since the official announcement
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Hype for SBC Suarez has cooled and the masses won't rush to do it.

In the meantime, there is a big risk that another Althletico player could get an IF.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Get an xbox

i have a 360 does that count

Na soz fab, you need to get the Xbox one
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rutta wrote: »
    Hype for SBC Suarez has cooled and the masses won't rush to do it.

In the meantime, there is a big risk that another Althletico player could get an IF.
    There has always been that risk. Nothing changes.

Up from 32k to 37k since I posted the thread. I think the panic has subsided, and people are reinvesting. I've bought another 10, which should be the difference between affording Rijkaard now to Petit later! He is worth it!

Suarez is 350k atm (was 310 last week). SBC Suarez is about 500k before rewards from Monday. Well worth it for one of the most clinical strikers in the game.
  • H1H
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I have 3 IF Torres' (PS4) sell now or wait just in case his price range changes
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    H1H wrote: »

be safe and sell
  • H1H
    3 posts Ball Boy
    H1H wrote: »

be safe and sell
    If his price range was to move how long do you reckon that would take
  • ITSSPENO
    1951 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd agree and say he's a good investment.

I sold my initial batch at 45k when the up's were leaked, going back for more at around the 37k mark. There's millions of FUT players, and I'm sure there will be millions more who start this game between now and the end. the amount of his card is going to decrease and his price will slowly increase with it.

I believe right now he's a cost effective option to complete the SBC so of course people will use him.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

I sold my initial batch at 45k when the up's were leaked, going back for more at around the 37k mark. There's millions of FUT players, and I'm sure there will be millions more who start this game between now and the end. the amount of his card is going to decrease and his price will slowly increase with it.

I believe right now he's a cost effective option to complete the SBC so of course people will use him.
    Good man! Flicking through the IF trading thread, others seem to agree.

I was selfish to begin with and kept relatively quiet on here whilst I made 250k on him this week. Now he has dropped again post-upgrades, some mass hype can get him extinct like on the PS4 and get that max BIN raised and bigger profits for all. Even the inevitable undercutting would reap good returns. Both of Gameiros inflated informs seems to have settled around 90k, so Torres clearly has room.

As you say, as he comes off the market and his supply decreases.

There will be lots doing the Suarez SBC on Sunday/Monday when a) people sell, and b) people realise first hand he's one of the best strikers in the game when he tears them a new one this weekend.
  • ITSSPENO
    1951 posts Fans' Favourite
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Good man! Flicking through the IF trading thread, others seem to agree.

I was selfish to begin with and kept relatively quiet on here whilst I made 250k on him this week. Now he has dropped again post-upgrades, some mass hype can get him extinct like on the PS4 and get that max BIN raised and bigger profits for all. Even the inevitable undercutting would reap good returns. Both of Gameiros inflated informs seems to have settled around 90k, so Torres clearly has room.

As you say, as he comes off the market and his supply decreases.

There will be lots doing the Suarez SBC on Sunday/Monday when a) people sell, and b) people realise first hand he's one of the best strikers in the game when he tears them a new one this weekend.

Even cheaper this morning at 30k. Even if he doesn't rise massively through hype, his price will inflate nicely over the long term anyway.

Win win situation really
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ha, YES! No MOTM Saul or even any Atletico player!

Torres investment is definitely back on again guys!
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    ..don't mean to be a **** by constantly bumping, but he was 30k. He's now 37k in the past 15 minutes since no MOTM Saul. Still profit to be made here guys if you're quick enough to get in and get him under 40k.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    ...and his price range has been upped to 80k on both PS and XB1!
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Just over a week on, he's up at 60k now and still rising. All bought at 25-31k. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

The train returned to the station @Peter on Monday when he was 30k after the WL ended. Did you jump on?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Just over a week on, he's up at 60k now and still rising. All bought at 25-31k. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

The train returned to the station @Peter on Monday when he was 30k after the WL ended. Did you jump on?

The fat controller is dead