Best CAM - SCB Giovinco

TKBC
3035 posts National Call-Up
If you guys haven't picked-up SBC Giovinco. Do. He's incredible. Long shots. Dribbling. Finesse. Passing. Free kicks. His positioning though is his top top attribute hands down. He drops deep to pick up the ball, overlaps the striker, drifts into wide areas to help the wingers. He can get pushed off the ball, won't win headers. Just put a strong CM or two beside him, problem solved.

He's incredible.

Comments

• iflynno
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    Seems like a few have been trying to do it over the past week and are stuck on the Sporting KC SBC.

I did him about a month ago class player using as super sub atm.
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agreed. I have had him since October and play him at CAM. He is on 8 chem but plays fine.

gio.png

Add in another 200+ assists and you have a monster. Really glad I did him early on in the game though.

• kj08
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thinking of 451 with 2 cams.
    92 higuain
    Sbc gio-if gomez

Would that work?
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    kj08 wrote: »
    Thinking of 451 with 2 cams.
    92 higuain
    Sbc gio-if gomez

Would that work?

Cant see why not. I played similar but with Icardi. Worked well but i'm back to 41212 now as I missed having 2 up top.

Gomez is pretty good, but Gio is better.
  • Double_D
    1021 posts Professional
    Honestly he's one of the best and most fun players to use. I just wish it was easier to fit him in with the other players I like using. I've got SBC villa, and he's ok, but it's hard using him when I have way better options at striker.

Also, this might sound crazy, but I think he may be better than Messi (NIF). He kind of feels like a love-child of Messi and Kante.
  • TKBC
    iflynno wrote: »
    Seems like a few have been trying to do it over the past week and are stuck on the Sporting KC SBC.

I did him about a month ago class player using as super sub atm.

the SKC one is tough and thus expensive.
  • TKBC
    Agreed. I have had him since October and play him at CAM. He is on 8 chem but plays fine.

gio.png

Add in another 200+ assists and you have a monster. Really glad I did him early on in the game though.

8 chem for me too - a beast.
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Gomez >
  • TKBC
    Double_D wrote: »
    Honestly he's one of the best and most fun players to use. I just wish it was easier to fit him in with the other players I like using. I've got SBC villa, and he's ok, but it's hard using him when I have way better options at striker.

Also, this might sound crazy, but I think he may be better than Messi (NIF). He kind of feels like a love-child of Messi and Kante.

I play SBC Villa in a front 2 with NIF Cavani and NIF David Silva. SBC Villa is immense in that formation. My wingers are IF Bernardo Silva and NIF Pedro - so nothing very special. Villa is a guaranteed goal or assist every game it feels like. Cavani gives him the pace and strength to protect him and create space.
  • Amargaladaster26
    11471 posts Has That Special Something
    Okish, nothing special tho.
  • Double_D
    1021 posts Professional
    TKBC wrote: »
    Double_D wrote: »

I play SBC Villa in a front 2 with NIF Cavani and NIF David Silva. SBC Villa is immense in that formation. My wingers are IF Bernardo Silva and NIF Pedro - so nothing very special. Villa is a guaranteed goal or assist every game it feels like. Cavani gives him the pace and strength to protect him and create space.

Don't get me wrong, I like SBC Villa. But I have a hard time using him when I have SBC Hazard, SBC Suarez and NIF Messi in my club. The team I have been using lately is SBC Suarez and Messi up front with TOTY Modric at CAM. At half time I move Modric to CM, move Messi to CAM, and sub Gio on at Striker. It never fails that he is involved in at least 1 goal in the second half.
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's bonkers on this game. The only reason I have a legend is to fit him in my team!
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    SIF Gomez >

You used Gio?