McGeady IF invesment

El_Catafia
219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi everyone, I bought a ton of McGeady IF recently, he is already closing in on 17k or so. Any thoughts as to when would be a good time to sell off?

Comments

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    sell on hype ...so in a few more days ? once st paddys day hits everything will fall again so take the profit imo
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was planning to! But St Paddy's is still like 3 weeks away, was thinking there should be a couple more weeks of hype maybe? It is too late already to buy some more you reckon?
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    El_Catafia wrote: »
    I was planning to! But St Paddy's is still like 3 weeks away, was thinking there should be a couple more weeks of hype maybe? It is too late already to buy some more you reckon?

oh didnt know when it was ..wait a couple weeks you are well ahead here mate
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have a lot Mcgeady since Saterday.
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    almost 19K
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Wait longer IMO. he'll definitely be more that 22k at some point, just a matter of how patient you are. Start listing him for 25k and wait, he'll start selling eventually
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Sell be4 as already said.
    Also watch out for more irish totw players lateron
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont think we will need an Irish IF for any SBC, I think it'll just be a need for Irish players, kinda like the Cahill one.
  • Dth
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    I dont think we will need an Irish IF for any SBC, I think it'll just be a need for Irish players, kinda like the Cahill one.

This
  • DenyingTea07
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2017

doesn't matter. hype will push the prices up any how. and when you are close to the event then you should offload your investments.
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero

doesn't matter. hype will push the prices up any how. and when you are close to the event then you should offload your investments.

Very true hope the hype makes you some cash, im just storing excess Irish players
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    265 posts Sunday League Hero

Very true hope the hype makes you some cash, im just storing excess Irish players
    Im weird I've actually been storing all the Irish players I've packed since the beginning of the year lol
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    I think it will be a max. rating and a mix of gold/silver/bronze players
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    who knows, they might drop a TOTW SBC