OT: Please don't put scores in subject title

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
edited February 2017
Just a polite note to ask people not to do this - remember many of us are too busy on Fifa and watch games recorded.

I understand people need to alert others re OTW/TOTW etc but please be discrete if possible.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Just a polite note to ask people not to do this - remember many of us are too busy on Fifa and watch games recorded.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

I understand being at work or other responsibilities, but FIFA? Just watch the game now and play FIFA later.
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why do you enter the forums if you're too busy playing fifa? :joy:
  • Pieman25
    16236 posts World Class
    Many people watch games recorded as they are too busy on FIFA to watch the games live??? How many would you define as many?
  • Ronaldo
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    Agree, also for the people watching 1 game and wanting to see the highlights of the other without it being spoiled.
  • Why are y'all complaining about OP's request...I do this all the time lol it's not that crazy
  • Fab
    17818 posts World Class
    cant tell if satire
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    AlexM1218 wrote: »
    Why are y'all complaining about OP's request...I do this all the time lol it's not that crazy

It's a video game forum at the end of the day not a general football forum, no sympathy from me
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Agree, also for the people watching 1 game and wanting to see the highlights of the other without it being spoiled.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to know football results.
    But to play FIFA instead just to watch the game recorded? Why don't you just watch the game live and play FIFA instead of watching the recorded game? #logic
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Dont go on media when you dont want to see scores.