How did Marcos Rojo not get an upgrade?

hankiecutsit
2603 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2017
I completely forgot about him until just looking at the United lineup for the game and remembered he's been an 83 CB in seasons for a month and yet somehow he didn't get an upgrade, while the likes of Son got +1s which barely altered their stats. Makes absolutely no sense.

Comments

• Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because he didn't deserve one lol
  • holdenwait
    56192 posts National Treasure
    edited February 2017
    pBDTO92EVX7JH.png
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not sure a gold has ever gotten a +5 and not gotten an upgrade, especially in the premier league. Good shout out.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Because he's crap.
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Because he's crap.

So True :smiley:

• Daveofwales01
    8346 posts League Winner
    I really like the amount of effort he puts in but he's not good enough for man united, just a bit short of the required level.
  • hankiecutsit
    Job188 wrote: »
    Because he didn't deserve one lol

How did he not? Actually became good and was upped by 5 in the regular database. Rashford got an upgrade for nothing so that's not a factor.
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Because not everyone who was upgraded in H2H got upgraded in FUT? Makes perfect sense.
  • RayS
    25540 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 2017
    I'm with @hankiecutsit on this one. I've watched every single one of Man U's games this season or at least watched highlights of some domestic cup games, and the way Rojo played alongside Jones in central defense when Smalling and Bailly were out definitely deserved some upgrade.
  • hankiecutsit
    Joe wrote: »
    Because not everyone who was upgraded in H2H got upgraded in FUT? Makes perfect sense.

They gave out +1s which changed about 3 in-game stats but not a +5 that also had a position change, there's clearly no method to choosing who does and doesn't get an upgrade and just because they do it like this doesn't mean it makes sense.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    he's trash
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    I seriously believe that they make another event of position changed players..
  • WFCBagnall
    70227 posts Moderator
    Position change boosted his rating, not performances.
  • AaronMFC
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    beats me fishcer got an upgrade and has barely played whereas gibson is still rated 70 despite being worthy of tots squad imo a lot of it just seems random