Div 1 player getting div 8 player into the WL

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
Just was watching a stream on Twitch a streamer a div 8 player, played a viewer who smashed him 7-0 then asked after if the other guy could qualify for him. He then gave him the details and is currently qualifying for him.

What a joke there will be no point this Div 8 player playing in the Wl surely if he cant get passed the first game of the daily tournament, absolute joke

Comments

  • SeanDCFC
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    Just was watching a stream on Twitch a streamer a div 8 player, played a viewer who smashed him 7-0 then asked after if the other guy could qualify for him. He then gave him the details and is currently qualifying for him.

    What a joke there will be no point this Div 8 player playing in the Wl surely if he cant get passed the first game of the daily tournament, absolute joke

    Sounds like easy wins. I hope I get matched against them.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    Just was watching a stream on Twitch a streamer a div 8 player, played a viewer who smashed him 7-0 then asked after if the other guy could qualify for him. He then gave him the details and is currently qualifying for him.

    What a joke there will be no point this Div 8 player playing in the Wl surely if he cant get passed the first game of the daily tournament, absolute joke

    He just wants to be a part of it. He might even get Gold 3 with some help from the gods you know what I'm sayin? :D
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    I think EA should give WL Qual to everyone, if you get 18 W then you'll stay in it. If you're no good you won't.

    Seems fair to me
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    Just was watching a stream on Twitch a streamer a div 8 player, played a viewer who smashed him 7-0 then asked after if the other guy could qualify for him. He then gave him the details and is currently qualifying for him.

    What a joke there will be no point this Div 8 player playing in the Wl surely if he cant get passed the first game of the daily tournament, absolute joke

    So what? Really?
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    This actually sounds like an interesting experiment. I want to know how he does once he's in there. I bet he doesn't do as badly as you think - games in WL are basically a coin toss for me (mostly div 3 player). Usually decided by random events against the run of play.
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    I think EA should give WL Qual to everyone, if you get 18 W then you'll stay in it. If you're no good you won't.

    Seems fair to me

    Thats a good idea
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Orikoru wrote: »
    This actually sounds like an interesting experiment. I want to know how he does once he's in there. I bet he doesn't do as badly as you think - games in WL are basically a coin toss for me (mostly div 3 player). Usually decided by random events against the run of play.

    Bet he gets 18 wins. Elo magic!
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    so what are you suggesting? we lock up the Champs for elite players only? that is not going to be fun at all. its going to be frustrating having to play Pros every damn game. you need an easy here and there.
Sign In or Register to comment.