How to win draft?

fighter__noir
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
The ❤️❤️❤️❤️, people's behaviour, everything is just at least 10 times worse than in any other game mode.
Is there some master formation or some player that always should be picked? I honestly can't stand the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in there anymore and just want to win it at least once.

Comments

• Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just play counter attacking with pace
  • joeboy88
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just a question with draft but do the packs you win expire?
  • I don't think so joeboy88
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think so
  • joeboy88 wrote: »
    Just a question with draft but do the packs you win expire?
    Don't think so
  • exzoo
    32282 posts National Team Captain
    You need to win 4 consecutive games
  • fighter__noir
    exzoo wrote: »

Do I need to git gud?
  • Dexdan
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's not worth winning. Played 5 yesterday won 2 which made a loss. The other 3 I got 1 win twice and 2 wins once and got more return. I keep saying I won't play draft again but after a few weeks I get tempted back.
  • SeanDCFC
    2601 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've won my last 24 draft matches. Go for la liga players and you'll normally end up with a few toty players, also pick a formation with 3 attackers as you want ronaldo/messi/bale etc. Then destroy.
  • fighter__noir
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    I've won my last 24 draft matches. Go for la liga players and you'll normally end up with a few toty players, also pick a formation with 3 attackers as you want ronaldo/messi/bale etc. Then destroy.

I don't know why, but Messi, CR7 and Neymar are absolutely useless for me. The only half decent ones are Suarez and Bale. That's why I started going for BPL teams, but I don't know if that's right
  • joeboy88
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks guys
  • TheHo
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

:D savage
  • SeanDCFC
    2601 posts Fans' Favourite
    SeanDCFC wrote: »

I don't know why, but Messi, CR7 and Neymar are absolutely useless for me. The only half decent ones are Suarez and Bale. That's why I started going for BPL teams, but I don't know if that's right

I find it easier to bulid la liga teams, the draft seems to favour that league for some reason.
  • fighter__noir
    edited February 2017
    Ok I finally did it. 65th try...
    IF Vardy, Sturridge and Kante was all I needed
    E: Reward 1 7.5k pack, 2 25k all rare packs