TIF Icardi price

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
Hi folks,

I foolishly invested heavily in TIF Icardi and now look at making a heavy loss.

Is he realistically going to rise? He's been stuck at around 53k for the last couple of days.

I'm tempted to ditch them all and invest in IF Torres.

Comments

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    If @Tim1982 has invested in it. Then you just know it's going to go Titz up.

I thought you already offloaded your IF Torres at the weekend and now your looking to invest?

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/250530/torres-if-time-to-sell#latest
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    When people can use him in a feee weekend league or the invetibale serie a only teams then he will be in demand

Dont panic just yet
  • Realist
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    If you're lucky he may go up the next time theirs a serie a WL. Otherwise you're fooked.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4700 posts National Call-Up
    Depends what you bought him at ? But no he won't rise to what he was. As that was hype
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I foolishly invested heavily in TIF Icardi and now look at making a heavy loss.

Is he realistically going to rise? He's been stuck at around 53k for the last couple of days.

I'm tempted to ditch them all and invest in IF Torres.

Cant see him rising unless there is a Seria A WL soon. He has gone back to his normal price, the time to sell has passed
  • How many do you have. List them high regardless of what his current price is.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Imagine a fif icardi lol i don't see what they could do 98 attack pois 98 finshing 89 power
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Rutta wrote: »
    If @Tim1982 has invested in it. Then you just know it's going to go Titz up.

I thought you already offloaded your IF Torres at the weekend and now your looking to invest?

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/250530/torres-if-time-to-sell#latest

Yep, you know me too well! :neutral:

I kept about 10 Torres and have sold a few for around 34k so not bad. One for 40k today.

I figure it's early upgrade time and it looks clear he's going to go up so nothing to lose!
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dump.

Gaitain 85's are the next best investment.
  • whoateallthepayets
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Dump.

Gaitain 85's are the next best investment.

Why gaitan? Hasn't done very much or is that a wind up lol
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's downgraded to 84 on head to head. If his 85's go out of packs, he'll become a cheap gem for the Atletico SBC, which is the most expensive to do for Suarez. This is because Carrasco getting an upgrade to 84 will allow you to use IF Torres instead of Gameiro, Griez, or IF Carrasco. :+1:
  • whoateallthepayets
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    He's downgraded to 84 on head to head. If his 85's go out of packs, he'll become a cheap gem for the Atletico SBC, which is the most expensive to do for Suarez. This is because Carrasco getting an upgrade to 84 will allow you to use IF Torres instead of Gameiro, Griez, or IF Carrasco. :+1:
    I get you. Have they downgraded any players that have a one to watch