Ligue 1 upgrades

Furrag85
1751 posts Play-Off Hero
Wednesday evening.

Here's the banner, pinched from GD.

CWCz37y.png

Balotelli will see both IF's rise by +2, won't it?

As well as those, I'm expecting:

Verrati 85 > 86
Glik 83 > 84
Silva 81 > 83
Cyprien to a 78
Boudebouz 79 > 81
Lemar 78 > 80
Braithwaite 78 > 80
Pereira 78 > 80
Tolisso; 78 > 80
Thauvin 77 > 79

Downgrades by 1 on some of these;
Aurier
Ben Arfa
Pastore
Krychowiak
Di Maria is a 86 on SoFIFA, but I can't see him going down.

This is Cavani's 89. His 90 is going to be FANTASTIC. I'm so hyped for it!!

cav.png

Comments

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I want to see ligue 1 get variety bundesliga and bbva too
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    Bump.
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    Verratti won't get upgraded
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    Will Draxlord?
  • exzoo
    Will Draxlord?

He is 83 rated on sofifa, but I doubt they'll downgrade him
  • Tinus
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Meunier.
  • Ugri
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Lacazette pleeeeeease
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't see why Lac wold get one. I'd like him to for my own SBC, but 10 of his goals this season have come from the spot! Watched him a few times this season and I don't think he justifies the £40m being talked about. Very inconsistent in front of goal.
  • DarthGrowler
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Can't see why Lac wold get one. I'd like him to for my own SBC, but 10 of his goals this season have come from the spot! Watched him a few times this season and I don't think he justifies the £40m being talked about. Very inconsistent in front of goal.

Better than Balo who is apparently getting one
  • Ugri

He has 21 goals and is making the difference in CL as well. Agree that if Balo gets 1 then Laca should get +3 lol
  • exzoo
    Ugri wrote: »

He has 21 goals and is making the difference in CL as well. Agree that if Balo gets 1 then Laca should get +3 lol

Are you daft?
  • Ugri
    exzoo wrote: »

Are you daft?

Im being ironic..... :o
  • DarthGrowler

+3 is a bit optimistic
  • weims
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite

Well difference is Balo is 79 rated and Laca is 85!
  • Ugri

+3 is a bit optimistic

again irony....Seroiusly if Balo gets +1 then imo Laca should as well get +1...thats it
  • exzoo

+3 is a bit optimistic

again irony....Seroiusly if Balo gets +1 then imo Laca should as well get +1...thats it

What did Laca do to deserve an 86 rating? Balotelli definitely deserves the 81 rating he's going to get.
  • DarthGrowler

+3 is a bit optimistic

What did Laca do to deserve an 86 rating? Balotelli definitely deserves the 81 rating he's going to get.

He's been semi consistent and will sell packs if he does get upped
  • exzoo

+3 is a bit optimistic

You'd expect more than "semi-consistency" from a player who's 86 rated wouldn't you?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7472 posts League Winner

+3 is a bit optimistic

laca carries lyon nearly every game.. do you even watch or keep up with results in that league?
  • Ugri
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

+3 is a bit optimistic

laca carries lyon nearly every game.. do you even watch or keep up with results in that league?

a comment that i can relate to. Also "he sells packs" is very true ;) Lets seeee
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up

+3 is a bit optimistic

+1

I'm waiting for my SBC Laca update. He'll be updated.
  • exzoo

+3 is a bit optimistic

That's why he's 85 rated ffs, higher than any other Lyon player. He doesn't deserve an upgrade.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7472 posts League Winner

+3 is a bit optimistic

That's why he's 85 rated ffs, higher than any other Lyon player. He doesn't deserve an upgrade.

so because hes high rated he doesnt deserve an upgrade? are you stupid its based on how you play hes having a cracker of a season...

higuain is 88 rated standard he shouldnt get one even though hes bagging nearly every game eh? but he got one please stop mate you're making a fool of yourself
  • savinopiXBOX
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    i have a sif cavani. His card became 87->88 like the TOTGS. After playing with him, i will decide to sell or to keep in team
  • exzoo

+3 is a bit optimistic

so because hes high rated he doesnt deserve an upgrade? are you stupid its based on how you play hes having a cracker of a season...

higuain is 88 rated standard he shouldnt get one even though hes bagging nearly every game eh? but he got one please stop mate you're making a fool of yourself

We all know EA's bias about Juventus. Dybala's 85 rating was already very generous and on top of that he got upgraded to 86. Same with Higuain, got all of his IFs for 1-2 goal performances. But yeah, you'll see, Lacazette won't be upped.
  • DarthGrowler

+3 is a bit optimistic

Tsarov wrote: »

+3 is a bit optimistic

+1

I'm not confident he will. He would have been in that banner if it was true
  • Ian_Ando08
    7472 posts League Winner

+3 is a bit optimistic

We all know EA's bias about Juventus. Dybala's 85 rating was already very generous and on top of that he got upgraded to 86. Same with Higuain, got all of his IFs for 1-2 goal performances. But yeah, you'll see, Lacazette won't be upped.

i never said he would be upped i said he deserves to be upped 21 goals in 21 games in a poor team (you even say so yourself)

2 informs and a motm id say he has a good chance of getting one .. hes played well and deserves one your argument was just ridiculous...
  • Ian_Ando08
    7472 posts League Winner

+3 is a bit optimistic

Tsarov wrote: »

+3 is a bit optimistic

+1

I'm not confident he will. He would have been in that banner if it was true

agreed mate the would of been in the banner
  • exzoo

+3 is a bit optimistic

i never said he would be upped i said he deserves to be upped 21 goals in 21 games in a poor team (you even say so yourself)

2 informs and a motm id say he has a good chance of getting one .. hes played well and deserves one your argument was just ridiculous...

When did I say Lyon is a poor team?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7472 posts League Winner

+3 is a bit optimistic

When did I say Lyon is a poor team?

well maybe you didnt you said hes higher rated than any other lyon player so my bad but you just pick at that one thing... because you clearly dont have an argument elsewhere now

hes had a cracker of a season nobody can even deny that..

and with some of the upgrades that have already gone through off that he deserves one