Lille OSC - Les Dogues | November begins with stutter!

Comments

• KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Some fantastic signings so far with very high potential although I still think they can make an immediate impact great to snatch a point so late against Metz aswell

That's the plan! Hoping that the foundation starts strong!

Very good signing. Another player with high potential :o

I was super surprised when they didn't ask for €30m! Pleased.
  • KubaTown
    81yvtM0.png

- - - - - - - - -

ZPUXXyQ.png

- - - - - - - - -

vJ40dmT.png

- - - - - - - - -
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Very interesting signings, wonderful graphics and... Still undefeated. This career has already got everything it needs to become a great story... :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Some amazing signings... willing to see the performances, but it looks great on paper!
  • JoshDFC
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fantastic start to the season coming from behind consistently you never know when your beaten :)
  • KubaTown
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Fantastic start to the season coming from behind consistently you never know when your beaten :)

Becoming one of those bitter tasting themes!
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Very interesting signings, wonderful graphics and... Still undefeated. This career has already got everything it needs to become a great story... :)

subpop wrote: »
    Some amazing signings... willing to see the performances, but it looks great on paper!

Happy with the window, though it's left the funds pretty dry!
  • KubaTown
    fI5oxeU.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tR5yVPu.png

( - Next up: Toulouse (H), AS Saint-Etienne (A) - )

• Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had a very nice run going there until the 3-0 defeat, how you bounce back is more important though. Really loving the graphics as I said before, the transfer summary one is really sharp.
  • ale85bg
    Great win against Monaco, but... What happened against Lorient? :(
    Hopefully you'll bounce back cinvincingly against Toulouse... Keep it up! :)
  • Wyojasond
    11183 posts Has That Special Something
    Loving the graphics! Very impressive, and some great signings as well. Team could be truly something to see in a few seasons.
  • KubaTown
    Had a very nice run going there until the 3-0 defeat, how you bounce back is more important though. Really loving the graphics as I said before, the transfer summary one is really sharp.
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Great win against Monaco, but... What happened against Lorient? :(
    Hopefully you'll bounce back cinvincingly against Toulouse... Keep it up! :)

Lorient was a very dark day!
    Loving the graphics! Very impressive, and some great signings as well. Team could be truly something to see in a few seasons.

Did somebody say UCL 5 year plan what? :lol:
  • KubaTown
    xFkzNWQ.png

Beekp76.png

END OF SEPTEMBER TABLE
    gTcEltT.png

( - Next up: ASNL (H), Guingamp (A) - )

*Apologies for the incorrect text on Mbeppe's name, just spotted it :(
  • JoshDFC
    What happened against Lorient? every team has an off day. If you win the game in hand you're in Champions League contention
  • Danimal5981
    2148 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2017
    You're only three points down on the big guns with a game in hand, nothing to worry. Those hick ups come with change. Now try to stabilize and work to a top 4 spot.
  • Greenman019
    Ye, early days so there's no big gaps points wise yet. Will have plenty of chances to move up the table.
  • ale85bg
    Yeah, a game in hand against an affordable opponent, and then you're taking on the current league leaders. If you play these two matches well you know exactly where you can end up... Don't you?
  • subpop
    Really good results there. And game in hand. It is early in the season, but looks promising so far.

I really like the graphics. Very clean.

I like this story.
  • KubaTown
    Guys, many thanks for the kind words and reception this story has received so early on.

What happened with Lorient? I don't know! But as you've each said - not so bad a start, and anything is possible. I've got an update coming a little later as we start October, something the day before Nancy!

P.s, pretty gutted nobody commented on the "to not lose to toulouse today' line, as it's something that tickles me :lol:
  • KubaTown
    UEjpuE6.png

LOSC today confirmed an long-term injury to record signing, Youri Tielemans.

The club detailed that the young Belgian had fallen awkwardly following an aerial battle in training, injuring his tailbone.

The fear is that this means Youri will not play again this season.

The club expressed well wishes to Tielemans, and here at L'Equipe we'd like to wish for a speedy recovery also.

Written by Filip Buchard
    October 1 2016
  • Greenman019
    Ouch. That's a big miss both for your games and his development. Sucks :(
  • subpop
    Wow... that hurts. So early in the season. .. a young player... it really sucks
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Oh geeze that's not good to see :(
  • Danimal5981
    2148 posts Fans' Favourite
    Uuh, that must be a blow. I have a season filling injury too, but that actually is Anwar El Ghazi (started career before his transfer to Lille), though he was transfer listed and not in my first team plans to begin with. This is worse, It's the embodiment of your LOSC... and now he's out.
  • JoshDFC
    terrible news Tielemans injury hopefully doesn't affect his potential to badly
  • Wyojasond
    11183 posts Has That Special Something
    :s Such a tough loss
  • ale85bg
    Ouch, that hurts. :confounded:
  • KubaTown
    10ymqPg.png

N7KKgPA.png

( - Next up: Bastia (H), ASNL (A) Coupe de Ligue - )

• Greenman019
    2 clean sheets and 2 dominant wins.

Not sure about the kit placement for the home team in that 2nd game though. . .
  • KubaTown
    2 clean sheets and 2 dominant wins.

Not sure about the kit placement for the home team in that 2nd game though. . .

Oh my god I didn't even realise :lol: ahaha
  • ale85bg
    Oh dear that's brilliant... Unintended humour is often the best one after all! :joy:
    Great matches again... Top of the table, if I did the maths right. Keep it up man! :)