Lille OSC - Les Dogues | November begins with stutter!

KubaTown
696 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2017

JXbW93q.png
Club Name : Lille Olympique Sporting Club
Nickname : Les Dogues
Founded : 23 September 1944
Stadium : Stade Pierre-Mauroy (50,186)
League : Ligue 1

Strips
eiFsN83.png

The Manager
xExz2HL.png

LOSC today confirm the signing of Marco Castillo as manager, ahead of the 2016/17 season.

Castillo, 28, is a Spanish national who holds French citizenship, and has been promoted to his first management role in elite football after working within the club as youth coach, as well as an opposition and team performance analyst, having joined the club in 2011 under then manager, Rudi Garcia.

"It's a great honour for me to be trusted with this responsibility. I have been here for many years, and have been privileged to grow with the club in this time. I am familiar with the club and the players, and I know what the fans want and expect."

"The club have been very honest with me and we agree on the future of this team. We want LOSC to become a leader in world football, and we want the world to recognise this crest."

"For me, it is important that we want to have the ball, and work hard to get it when we don't. We want to excite the supporters, and to do this we need to score goals."

"As a fan of this club, I understand that a name like mine, with this experience is not what you would expect, but I ask for the support and chance to give this city the club it deserves, and a club to be proud of. We are all in this together, and we will achieve a great many things."

Castillo has signed an initial 1 year contract with Le LOSC.

Game Settings
Difficulty : World Class
Half-Length: 6 minutes

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Post edited by KubaTown on

Comments

• KubaTown
    edited February 2017
    The Squad - 2016/17

01. GK - Alban Lafont - France - 23 January 1999
    02. DF - Sébastien Corchia - France - 1 November 1990
    03. DF - Youssouf Koné - Mali - 5 July 1995
    05. MF - Soualiho Meïté - France - 17 March 1994
    06. MF - Ibrahim Amadou - Cameroon/France - 6 April 1993
    07. FW - Anwar El Ghazi - Netherlands - 3 May 1995
    08. MF - "Xeka" - Portugal - 10 November 1994 - (on loan from Braga)
    09. FW - Yassine Benzia - Algeria - 8 September 1994
    10. FW - Ricardo Kishna - Netherlands - 4 January 1995 - (on loan from Lazio)
    12. FW - Nicolas de Préville - France - 8 January 1991 - (on loan from Oostende)
    14. FW - Kylian Mbappé Lottin - France - 20 December 1998
    15. DF - Julian Palmieri - France - December 7, 1986
    16. GK - Mike Maignan - France - 3 July 1995
    17. MF - Rony Lopes - Portugal - 28 December 1995 - (on loan from AS Monaco)
    18. DF - Franck Béria - France - May 23, 1983
    19. FW - Éder - Portugal - 22 December 1987
    20. MF - Antoine Dufresne - France - 16*
    21. MF - Yves Bissouma - Mali - 30 August 1996
    22. DF - Júnior Alonso - Paraguay - 9 February 1993
    23. DF - Adama Soumaoro - France - 18 June 1992
    24. MF - Rio Mavuba - France - 8 March 1984
    25. DF - Marko Baša - Montenegro - 29 December 1982
    26. MF - Farès Bahlouli - France - 8 April 1995
    27. MF - Naïm Sliti - Tunisia - 27 July 1992 - (on loan from Red Star)
    28. FW - Martin Terrier - France - 4 March 1997
    30. GK - Jean Butez - France - 8 June 1995
    31. MF - Youri Tielemans - Belgium - 7 May 1997
    33. DF - Jérôme Roussillon - France - 6 January 1993
    34. DF - "Gabriel" - Brazil - 19 December 1997
    35. DF - Carlens Arcus - Haiti - June 28, 1996
    36. DF - Hamza Mendyl - Morocco - 21 October 1997

*Signed from Youth Team.

Out on Loan

- MF - Marvin Martin - France - 10 January 1988 - (on loan at Dijon FCO)
    - MF - Lenny Nangis - France - 24 March 1994 - (on loan at SC Bastia)
    - FW - Baptiste Guillaume - Belgium - 16 June 1995 - (on loan at RC Strasbourg)
    - FW - Junior Tallo - Ivory Coast - 21 December 1992 - (on loan at Amiens SC)
    - FW - Lebo Mothiba - South Africa - (on loan at Valenciennes FC)

Club Captains

- (C) Rio Mavuba
    - (VC) Franck Béria
    - (VC2) Sébastien Corchia

Transfers In/Out 16' Summer

- IN - Kylian Mbappé Lottin - AS Monaco - €7m
    - IN - Jérôme Roussillon - Montpellier HSC - €5m
    - IN - Alban Lafont - Toulouse FC - €13m
    - IN - Youri Tielemans - RSC Anderlecht - €16m

- OUT - Vincent Enyeama - Chelsea FC - €22m
    - OUT - Éric Bauthéac - Genoa CFC - €8m

Summary Summer 16':
    vJ40dmT.png
    Trois.
  • KubaTown
    edited February 2017
    Quatre.

That's all I'll need.

Merci!
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man! :)
  • Danimal5981
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    No nie źle :smile: Nice club, especially now that two ex-Ajax players make a living there; El Ghazi and Kishna.
  • KubaTown
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Good luck man! :)

Thank you! :smiley:
    No nie źle :smile: Nice club, especially now that two ex-Ajax players make a living there; El Ghazi and Kishna.

Dziękuję! A really nice club that hasn't been the same since Hazard left... time to change that! Maybe el-Ghazi or Kishna will be the messiah!
  • KubaTown
    PRE-SEASON SUMMARY

HJKIZRr.png

“This is a group of players that have largely not played together before, and definitely not with me. It will take time for them to adapt, and of course when they do we will begin to see the fruits of our labour.”

"I do not want to spend so long here today, I would prefer to get back on the training pitch."

eh5bXGL.png

“You look at this game from the statistics and you wonder how LOSC are not the winners here. But from the game you can see we have work to do, and we need to make sure things are smoother.”

“In one moment, the ball is in their corner and we are pressing with 3 or 4 players, and first they escape - this should never happen. Then a long ball, we do not deal with it, one mistake, and 2-0.”

“Richardo [Kishna] scored a fantastic solo effort, and for sure he will do it again. He works hard, and shows his talents during the games. We are thankful to have players like this. Young Bissouma did very well. He had a good 45 minutes with some nice moments. I can tell you now this player will be with us this season.”

“Lastly, I would like to announce that Soualiho Meïté will not be away [on loan] this season, and has been recalled. He will play against Udinese.”

lzK3esF.png

“Difficult game. We knew before that we needed to score two maybe three goals to advance in the tournament. From this we were too heavy in our desire the first half, and perhaps this was why the players were more tired in the second half.”

“Of course we can talk about the two penalties that never were, but this is pre-season, it would be nice but it is not so important. This is football, these things happen, and we want to talk about them.”

“It’s never a good thing to lose any player, but especially in pre-season. Éder will take maybe 4-6 weeks - we know it is a sprain of the ankle.”

“We go home without a win, but with a lot of thoughts, you may argue the importance of both against the other, but the truth is each without the other is a disappointment.”

“Next for us are some behind closed doors fixtures, a lot of training and then FC Metz in the league. We will have more opportunity, some new players, and we will do the best we can.”

LOSC finish bottom of their group in the pre-season tournament in Switzerland, the team will now travel back to France and begin preparations for the new season.

The pre season results are not to be positive... but it is just pre season.

Now real football start
  • KubaTown
    subpop wrote: »
    Interesting story. Good luck.

The pre season results are not to be positive... but it is just pre season.

Now real football start

Thanks! The next few updates will shape the squad...
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rough pre-season but good luck man. Loving the graphics and good OP :)
  • KubaTown
    Rough pre-season but good luck man. Loving the graphics and good OP :)

Thanks! and tell me about it! But here's one to soften the blow!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MxVflpr.png
  • ale85bg
    Not a very good pre-season there... But an interesting signing.

And I love the minikits added in the match report! :)
  • Wyojasond
    11251 posts Has That Special Something
    Welcome to the forums man. Just catching up. Great signing in Lottin. Have him on my save and the kid is a beast.
  • JoshDFC
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fantastic signing in Lottin poor pre season but it's not important how you perform before the season its what happens when the league kicks off
  • KubaTown
    edited February 2017
    Not a very good pre-season there... But an interesting signing.

And I love the minikits added in the match report! :)

Thanks! Just thought it'd add a little!
    Welcome to the forums man. Just catching up. Great signing in Lottin. Have him on my save and the kid is a beast.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Fantastic signing in Lottin poor pre season but it's not important how you perform before the season its what happens when the league kicks off

Cheers guys, excited about Mbappe too! I've just been to the Etihad to see him score against Man City!

Here's the next bit!

XnuzbXd.png

Vincent Enyeama signs for Chelsea FC. A speculated €20m fee has been agreed which sees the 33 year-old Lille veteran sign for the London club.

Enyeama signed for Lille in 2011, amassing over 100 appearances for the club.

Fans are said to be in disarray with this deal leaving the team without an experienced goalkeeper. Only Mike Maignan, 21, and Jean Butez, 21, remain at the club. Some fans took to social media to voice their discontent;

4fo19rg.png

LOSC have thanked Vincent for his service, and wished him all the best in his remaining years and success in England.

Written by Filip Buchard
    July 23 2016

Enyeama! NOOOO! :disappointed:
    Wonderful tweets there... Very nice graphics once again! :)
  • KubaTown
    Enyeama! NOOOO! :disappointed:
    Wonderful tweets there... Very nice graphics once again! :)

Hard to turn down such big money! I had made a mistake with the tweets that I did not catch!

Here's a double-update - feeling bad about flooding with updates twice/three times daily so I'll get past the transfer window and switch to mid-monthly (in-game) updates, so I'm not bumping the thread all day with each game!

cSEDQok.png

- - - - - - - - - - - -

i8tSCKb.png

- - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Greenman019
    It's your CM man, do whatever update system you think is best ^^

Shame Enyeama has gone but it was a lot of money. Roussillon seems handy though.
  • Danimal5981
    Roussillon! Good buy!
  • KubaTown
    Roussillon! Good buy!

Thanks! Here's another!
    - - - - - - ---

bn6prxu.png
  • Greenman019
    Lafont is one I signed in my CM story. Super high potential, great signing.
  • Wyojasond
    11251 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    Don't know much about Lafont, but looks like he has crazy high potential.
  • ale85bg
    What Jason said. I don't know him to be honest but he looks like he could pretty much be a huge signing if you put things in perspective and look at the future. :)
  • KubaTown
    Lafont is one I signed in my CM story. Super high potential, great signing.
    Don't know much about Lafont, but looks like he has crazy high potential.
    What Jason said. I don't know him to be honest but he looks like he could pretty much be a huge signing if you put things in perspective and look at the future. :)

Thanks for following guys. Having already played some games with him, he's been sensational in some games.
  • KubaTown
    7gBm7f4.png
  • Danimal5981
    Did you change kit numbers, or is El Ghazi playing as left midfielder?? (He's a right winger)
  • KubaTown
    Did you change kit numbers, or is El Ghazi playing as left midfielder?? (He's a right winger)

Nope! Look at the player and if I think they can play a different position to their 'listed', I'll do it. I prefer him there to others and I have a fluid play anyway.
  • KubaTown
    14VxQWV.png

LOSC Lille today confirmed the signing of 19 year-old, Youri Tielemans from RSC Anderlecht on a long-term contract.

The Belgian midfielder joins with an ever-growing reputation as one of the hottest prospects in world football.

Manager Marco Castillo welcomed Youri to LOSC.

“The signing of Youri for us is an fantastic one. There is no club in Europe that would turn this young man down.”

“It is of great testament to the direction this club is heading that a talent like Youri decides this is the place for him.”

“We are proving what I said when this club will be a hub for young talent. We are building a core of players that will wear this crest for many, many years.”

“He will be straight in to the fold.”

Youri will wear the #31 shirt.

Written by Filip Buchard
    August 18 2016
  • JoshDFC
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some fantastic signings so far with very high potential although I still think they can make an immediate impact great to snatch a point so late against Metz aswell
  • Greenman019
    Very good signing. Another player with high potential :o