ENGLISH FA CUP MOTM CARDS

AJS-17
893 posts Semi-Pro
Are we expecting to see more FA Cup MOTM Cards tonight or tomorrow after the Arsenal match tonight?

If so who are we expecting, I have no idea which Man U player would get one ( if they did ) but I'm guessing Kane will get one, Cummings, Raggett, huddersfield defender of keeper....

Will there even be more MOTM cards for the FA Cup if so when and who? What do you think

Comments

• ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    Would have thought so, seeing as they did it for the last round.

Mhiki got the highest rating on Whoscored.

For Chelsea, it should be Fabregas
  • AJS-17
    893 posts Semi-Pro

Really hope Mkhitaryan gets one! A CAM mkhiti would be so good, seen as he played more central, martial was left Lingaard right at the weekend there might be a chance
  • Alford1995
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Really hope Mkhitaryan gets one! A CAM mkhiti would be so good, seen as he played more central, martial was left Lingaard right at the weekend there might be a chance

would be lovely, would be a hefty price though imo. i use his 87 & hes amazing
  • TalalAlameddin
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are we expecting to see more FA Cup MOTM Cards tonight or tomorrow after the Arsenal match tonight?

If so who are we expecting, I have no idea which Man U player would get one ( if they did ) but I'm guessing Kane will get one, Cummings, Raggett, huddersfield defender of keeper....

Will there even be more MOTM cards for the FA Cup if so when and who? What do you think

Raggett isn't on the game right?
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kane would get it from Spurs
  • AJS-17
    893 posts Semi-Pro

Raggett isn't on the game right?

Yeah my mistake no non league teams on the game
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14403 posts Has That Special Something
    I think they'll be released after Arsenal get knocked out tonight.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12535 posts Has That Special Something
    I think they'll be released after Arsenal get knocked out tonight.

7-1
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Fab was **** tbh lol still I'll get him if/when
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Dont reckon they will, would be stretching it a bit and with upgrades and MOTM from europe i dont think its going to happen