SBC Lacazette upgrade

jacko1759
359 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2017
Reckon this will happen post-Ligue 1 "rating refresh"?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69560 posts Moderator
    +1
  • Ugri
    6493 posts Big Money Move
    i really hope so! and that would make his sbc go up, would be epic!
  • jacko1759
    I'm debating selling my 86 Laca now to fund the SBC or wait till Sunday as the 86 may get an upgrade so I would get more! Argh decisions, decisions!!!
  • Ugri
    jacko1759 wrote: »
    I'm debating selling my 86 Laca now to fund the SBC or wait till Sunday as the 86 may get an upgrade so I would get more! Argh decisions, decisions!!!

I used the 86 and the sbc is soo much better, non regardless if he gets an up. If he does the sbc will be more expensive for weeks imo. And dont forget the packs ;) I would sell and do the sbc now
  • jacko1759
    Ugri wrote: »

I used the 86 and the sbc is soo much better, non regardless if he gets an up. If he does the sbc will be more expensive for weeks imo. And dont forget the packs ;) I would sell and do the sbc now

I think you are right pal - thanks for advice!!

• Ugri

I think you are right pal - thanks for advice!!

NO problem, hop you pull something good in the rewards packs!
  • jacko1759
    He's listed - let's see what happens! Cheers mate
  • Ugri
    He's listed - let's see what happens! Cheers mate

good luck! let us know
  • jacko1759
    He's sold. Let the SBC begin!!
  • Ugri

Let us know the packs! I love these SBC, i have done them all and got some massive pulls!
  • Shake88
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbin has it at 241k but rekkon its higher than that as the silvers are stupid to get hold of surely b around the same price for his 87 inform which shud get bumped anyway ?
  • Dan is Clutch
    24624 posts Club Captain
    I was reading over in GD that Laca isn't even likely to get an upgrade.
  • Shake88
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was reading over in GD that Laca isn't even likely to get an upgrade.

Tbf i think he deserves one and has how man IF's allready lol 85 rated but should be 86 atleast
  • Ashleyroyjenkins
    487 posts Sunday League Hero

Let us know your packs! I done this ages ago must of cost me 3x amount it says on FUTbin now :#
  • Ugri
    edited February 2017

Let us know the packs! I love these SBC, i have done them all and got some massive pulls!

Maybe start the most expensive 1st as if the upgrades hit then i would be more expensive ?
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    I just completed this. Prices seem to be rising again for the ligue 1 silvers et all :(
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited February 2017
    I just completed this. Prices seem to be rising again for the ligue 1 silvers et all :(

He is real quality, enjoy.
  • I just completed this. Prices seem to be rising again for the ligue 1 silvers et all :(

Same here. Rushed to finish it this morning as it look a lot cheaper last week.

Does seem to fluctuate a lot. I'd been working on t for weeks
  • Ashleyroyjenkins
    He has 51 goals and 12 assists in 71 games for me in Divisions! I don't play the game that often but he is irreplaceable for me
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    He is the best striker I've used bar Ronaldo so...
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe a bit cheaper after the Ligue 1 quali is done with?
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    B16Lad wrote: »
    Maybe a bit cheaper after the Ligue 1 quali is done with?
    Also, likely to have a Ligue 1 SBC pack too

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Well, sofifa and H2H dont have a higher OVR rating but he has 3 face card stats that went up...

Shooting, dribbling and passing

They upgraded Kante's IF cards due to face cards stats changing.
  • DarthGrowler
    What do we think will happen to players like Toulouse defenders if he does get upped?
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    He's such a good player in game and so worth it. Not like you can pick up the newest IF for anywhere near that price. His WF is annoying in some ways however his dribbling makes it so easy to get back on his right so all good. Can't recommend him enough.
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional

I needed the 3 expensive ones to finish the sbc so I sold my 85 one to complete it since I can't use both anyway...
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    What do we think will happen to players like Toulouse defenders if he does get upped?
    I think they should put a price cap on silver's at 10k... Price fixers are the biggest **** on earth
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Jwalls5096 wrote: »
    I think they should put a price cap on silver's at 10k... Price fixers are the biggest **** on earth

Price fixers on a video game worse than pedophiles?
  • DarthGrowler
    ECUPirates wrote: »

Jesus mate if you want that kind of stupid discussion you're better off leaving and never coming back. Pleb
  • Ashleyroyjenkins
    ECUPirates wrote: »

Jesus mate if you want that kind of stupid discussion you're better off leaving and never coming back. Pleb

:#