Anyone on here ever been banned?

TMega95
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi my account has been locked for violation of terms and agreements. The ea guy i spoke to said he doesn't know why this has happened and said he will refer my case to the TOS team. How long does this normally take ?
This is very annoying :(

Comments

• Bedr00mNinja
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You've probably been trading the market
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately there is no given timeframe. It could take days but in general ur looking at months.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, accused of selling coins when I sold and bought some high value players in the same day.

Took about a month to get my account back.
  • TMega95
    Oh ****. Literally just trading pro league players. Guess I'll just have to keep chasing them. Thanks Guys!
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably best to wait, sounds stupid but if u chase them u'll lose ur place in the queue as they keep resitting it.
  • TMega95
    Ah bit backwards but that ea for you. Thanks man!
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    I got banned for same reason (received same email).
    First chatted with an online advisor and was very nice, he said he would pass it on and help if he could.
    then emailed the letstalk ea email address and explained my trades and how I had done nothing illegal.

I was then unbanned in a day or so.

good luck
  • Rippa
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    You maybe messaged someone saying bad things and got reported?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Rippa wrote: »

That would be a PSN ban, not EA.
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Rippa wrote: »

Not everyone's angry like you. :p
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had this issue because some silver player I packed for max buy now. Was really close to initiating a chargeback from my bank for packs bought. Anyway it took 3 days and free packs and an apology and I was back online.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had this issue because some silver player I packed them sold for max buy now. Was really close to initiating a chargeback from my bank for packs bought. Anyway it took 3 days and free packs and an apology and I was back online.

• travizan_BR
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have already been banned and unbanned twice. If you didn't do anything wrong, just wait and you may have your account back. Good luck!
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    TMega95 wrote: »
    Hi my account has been locked for violation of terms and agreements. The ea guy i spoke to said he doesn't know why this has happened and said he will refer my case to the TOS team. How long does this normally take ?
    This is very annoying :(

Yes I was banned after my account got hacked. I had to wait about 8-10 weeks, I had to appeal also and in the end only got it resorted after contacting peter moore on twitter and he got it sorted asap. Good luck with it, its a painful and slow process
  • TMega95
    Sounds like it takes a long time! Hopefully will be sorted soon!
  • TMega95
    Hey Guys, I have been unbanned! Thanks for all your help on this, appreciate it!

Silver lining - I had listed 2 OTW Gabbiadini to sell before I got banned but both hadn't sold lol, listed them at 78k sold for 130k today!
  • Poolstu123
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2017
    TMega95 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I have been unbanned! Thanks for all your help on this, appreciate it!

Silver lining - I had listed 2 OTW Gabbiadini to sell before I got banned but both hadn't sold lol, listed them at 78k sold for 130k today!

Inb4 second ban. Seriously though, fair play for getting it back