The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Couldnt get into FUT all weekend

Burnie
228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 2017
Was wondering if any of yous ever had this problem or had any solutions. My account is logging into the servers fine and I can play seasons so I didnt think it was a broadband issue but cannot log into FUT, theres is no ban on my account as I have been on the Web app and also spoken to an EA advisor who can find no problems with my account or servers, I also tried logging into FUT from a friends console and this worked fine. I then tried to log into my friends FUT from my console and that wouldnt work either. Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Conguito
    91 posts Park Captain
    Check if your NAT is restricted or open, that should solve your problem. Also try to open, in your router, the ports Fifa use.
  • Burnie
    Conguito wrote: »
    Check if your NAT is restricted or open, that should solve your problem. Also try to open, in your router, the ports Fifa use.

Thank you. I will give this a try, it has never been a problem before and I did manage to get on and play 8 WL games on friday, the problem has just occured since saturday
  • Conguito
    91 posts Park Captain
    Burnie wrote: »

Thank you. I will give this a try, it has never been a problem before and I did manage to get on and play 8 WL games on friday, the problem has just occured since saturday

Did by any chance your router reseted since friday? Did the power in your house went down? That might explain it.

• Burnie
    Burnie wrote: »

Did by any chance your router reseted since friday? Did the power in your house went down? That might explain it.

No nothing like that, that I know of, its very strange