Legend CB 250k

lobuhh
2100 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone better than smalling in that price range?

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Cannavaro
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Hierro
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cannavaro is MILES better than any NIF I've used. His tackling and aerial ability is a joke. Crazy cheap.
  • Glass0nion
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    Get another 50k for Puyol.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Cannavaro or if you Lalas
  • Campino
    29693 posts National Team Captain
    Glass0nion wrote: »

Puyol good?
  • lobuhh

Surely Baresi for that amout no?
  • Otis
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »

Puyol good?

Very very good for me, he's paired with Nesta
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    Moore, Cannavaro was terrible for me although neither are better than Smalling
  • Campino
    Otis wrote: »

Puyol good?

Not the quickest are they? What about balls in behind and lb&y?
  • Otis

Puyol good?

They just about cope, the way I defend I can generally get away with slow players but I don't play the WL enough to give an 'expert' opinion on them (last weekend I went roughly 15-6 with the team that those 2 play in) They always seem to be the right position for me though and when they are caught out they have just enough speed to catch up and hinder the attacker.

If you are on later tonight I'll give you a game to show you how good they can be, although I expect you would smash me.
  • Campino

Puyol good?

They just about cope, the way I defend I can generally get away with slow players but I don't play the WL enough to give an 'expert' opinion on them (last weekend I went roughly 15-6 with the team that those 2 play in) They always seem to be the right position for me though and when they are caught out they have just enough speed to catch up and hinder the attacker.

If you are on later tonight I'll give you a game to show you how good they can be, although I expect you would smash me.

Drop me a pm when you're about mate, I'll see if I can get a game. Puyol intrigues me
  • Otis

Puyol good?

Drop me a pm when you're about mate, I'll see if I can get a game. Puyol intrigues me

It'll probably be after 10pm UK time, I'll pm you if I remember but if I see you online on the xbox I'll message you on there too.
  • Cadey 5
    12138 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobby Moore
  • lobuhh
    edited February 2017
    Went with Bobby

PsDzCrW.png

@Otis pretty sure I owe you a couple of games if my memory serves me right. The Enigmas right?
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Smalling/Bailly. You know where I'm going
  • Otis
    lobuhh wrote: »
    Went with Bobby

PsDzCrW.png

@Otis pretty sure I owe you a couple of games if my memory serves me right. The Enigmas right?

Yea, next time you see me online just send me a message. I'm not always able to play though, half of the time the kids distract me just as I'm about to play so it just sits on the menus for ages.
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    sigh... CANNAVARO. All this nonsense about his height yada yada yada, just get him and try him yourself . Barges lukaku, costa, all those annoying ' strong' players. His one on one defending is incredible because of his agility, and his 73 pace is a lie lol feels more like 80. If used correctly he is the best CB in the game. Jumping machine!. Ive had him for 270 games now longest ive ever had any player, hees never leaving my club.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    lobuhh wrote: »

Surely Baresi for that amout no?

His w/r put me off trying him this year tbh Cannavaro is amazing though definitely the best CB for 300k or below
  • Cyklon
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    sigh... CANNAVARO. All this nonsense about his height yada yada yada, just get him and try him yourself . Barges lukaku, costa, all those annoying ' strong' players. His one on one defending is incredible because of his agility, and his 73 pace is a lie lol feels more like 80. If used correctly he is the best CB in the game. Jumping machine!. Ive had him for 270 games now longest ive ever had any player, hees never leaving my club.

@ManyakFC agree totally, he is superb for me and I've used most top legend defenders this year except Puyol, and next to Maldini I'd say he's been my favourite.
    Leaps like a salmon at corners and is so strong, he pinches the ball when I'm thinking I'm about to concede