This game is so different every day! Different gameplay! (proofs) Elite 3

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2017
First of all I hope I dont get a warning from EA for talking about this, seems like they dont want us to talk about this, the other day I said something about what it can no be named (you now the word) and got a warning, LOL....

Well.....

Friday I started playing WL, I got 12-12, was my best begining!!! Didnt los any
But saturday the gameplay was really heavy, input lag, my players didnt move, my defenders were a completely disaster and a mess..... Lost a lot of games and I finish saturday with 19-11!!!!! And when I started I was 12-0!!!
Gameplay was really horrible, rebounds for my opponents, awful gameplay, so rubish..... Passes from my players looks like they were bronzes of 60 overall.....

Started sunday, gameplay was awful and heavy but it felt much better than saturday, so I felt confortable and with high confidence....
I won my first 9 games!! In some matches I had yo do a really big effort to win, it was really heavy and difficult to play.... But finally I get it... I was 28-11....really happy with my sunday results despite of slow gameplay and that my defenders were really bad and in wrong positions in most time, they just leave a lot of space so my opponents can get into my area easily, but as I said I was able to control all that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay and managed to get 9 games consecutives today :) .....

Well, just 1 game remaining, had 28 wins... I needed to win that game to get Elite 3....
And guess what happened!!!!!! :|

My team I used all WL was this

210hwn7.jpg

Im my last game remaining I faced this....

9ar6a1.png

Unfortunately I couldnt took screen to stats but it was like this
Possession 57%, opponent 43%
Shoots: 17 vs 6 opponent.....

And this happened....

http://xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/4cb376ba-0621-4216-9c1b-29d39c615c2e

Also there were 1 shoot more to crossbar from Walcott but it didnt appear on replays....

Literally I cant score, his GK was GOD, he also saved 3 face to face very evident......

Can someone explain me this?
One day gameplay is really good and players make good moves, and the next day my players has forgotten how to play..... Looks like its a completely different game

Well I finish in gold 1 with 28 wins :s:|:|:|:|:|

THANKS EA!!! For nothing

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    32982 posts National Team Captain
    Git Gud
  • Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class
    Well you've said the same thing you were warned about but gave it a different name, I'm guessing they will take action.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited February 2017
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Well you've said the same thing you were warned about but gave it a different name, I'm guessing they will take action.

Now I didnt say anything about that, I just wrote my experience this weekend.... They cannot warn
  • Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class
    Rubenr_rs wrote: »

Now I didnt say anything about that, I just wrote my experience this weekend.... They cannot warn

You said the game is manipulated you melt. They can warn, ban, whatever.
  • Rubenr_rs

Done
  • Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class

Done

Good man, I can explain that your finishing was terrible going by the clip.
  • ucan87
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2017
    i feel you man this game is exactly what you said. and people who said git gud or other stupid things they are trolls really or payed by ea. theres no need to talk anymore cause this game is completly BS.
    you must be blind or dumb if you dont see that. EA trolling there customers in a big way and if you talk about it you get banned or closed.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited February 2017

Done

Mmm dont think so.... Look the power, they were perfectley shoot All of them...

But how do you explain the rubish and awful gameplay from saturday?? Coming from winning everything on Friday...... To lost many games.... I also rest some time when I lost a game... And come back after 20 minutos more relaxed

My defenders were a completely mess, looks like they were strikers in defence positions....

And im not so bad, Im good, more y than average but dont considere me a crack or pro obviously..... Always win first division

Played fifa Online since fifa 08 and fut since 10 and this is the first time this happened to me....

Seriously thinking not buying fifa 18 after 10 consecutives years of buying it....
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move

Done

But how do you explain the rubish and awful gameplay from saturday?? Coming from win everything Friday...... To lost many games.... I algo rest some time when I lost a game... And come back after 20 minutos more relaxed

Ur dodgy @Tesco s internet connection.
  • Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class

Done

But how do you explain the rubish and awful gameplay from saturday?? Coming from win everything Friday...... To lost many games.... I algo rest some time when I lost a game... And come back after 20 minutos more relaxed

Well I'm blaming you so what are you blaming exactly?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    One-sided delay. Physics are completely broken when this happens.
  • SeanDCFC
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    Poor finishing, you need practice.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Time to sell Martial. Jokes aside, the first post is fine, the second and third were just typical EA's hand
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Git Gud

He's obviously a decent player if he went 28-12 in the WL you absolute melt.
  • Tesco
    7004 posts Big Money Move

Done

Ur dodgy @Tesco s internet connection.

Excuse me, we provide great internet thanks! ;)
  • There is always a chance you miss even if you power and aim the shot perfectly. That means there is also a chance that multiple shots miss during one match, it can be frustrating. But if you really want to improve your game to the next level you also have to be strong mentally. Deal with it, don't go on messageboards saying you have 'proof' of anytimg. You proved you were a Little unlucky in a important match. That's all.

• Cockney75
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm an average player and I make gold 3 most weeks. Friday I played 10 games and 6w 4l. Yesterday I lost 6 in a row. Today I won my first 4 then lost 6 again. That's not a player issue that's a game issue. My friend went 9 for 9 Friday and ended up 13 and 21 yesterday then won all 6 today. The game is broken it's beyond a joke now. Fut weekend is just awful also due to playing against 10 at the back still. I'd love them to take it away and see what the shift would be like. Worst weekend ever for me.
  • SanSalah
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017

Edit
    Woops, double post
  • Rubenr_rs
    Up
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    First of all I hope I dont get a warning from EA for talking about this, seems like they dont want us to talk about this, the other day I said something about what it can no be named (you now the word) and got a warning, LOL....

Well.....

Friday I started playing WL, I got 12-12, was my best begining!!! Didnt los any
    But saturday the gameplay was really heavy, input lag, my players didnt move, my defenders were a completely disaster and a mess..... Lost a lot of games and I finish saturday with 19-11!!!!! And when I started I was 12-0!!!
    Gameplay was really horrible, rebounds for my opponents, awful gameplay, so rubish..... Passes from my players looks like they were bronzes of 60 overall.....

Started sunday, gameplay was awful and heavy but it felt much better than saturday, so I felt confortable and with high confidence....
    I won my first 9 games!! In some matches I had yo do a really big effort to win, it was really heavy and difficult to play.... But finally I get it... I was 28-11....really happy with my sunday results despite of slow gameplay and that my defenders were really bad and in wrong positions in most time, they just leave a lot of space so my opponents can get into my area easily, but as I said I was able to control all that **** gameplay and managed to get 9 games consecutives today :) .....

Well, just 1 game remaining, had 28 wins... I needed to win that game to get Elite 3....
    And guess what happened!!!!!! :|

My team I used all WL was this

210hwn7.jpg

Im my last game remaining I faced this....

9ar6a1.png

Unfortunately I couldnt took screen to stats but it was like this
    Possession 57%, opponent 43%
    Shoots: 17 vs 6 opponent.....

And this happened....

http://xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/4cb376ba-0621-4216-9c1b-29d39c615c2e

Also there were 1 shoot more to crossbar from Walcott but it didnt appear on replays....

Literally I cant score, his GK was GOD, he also saved 3 face to face very evident......

Can someone explain me this?
    One day gameplay is really good and players make good moves, and the next day my players has forgotten how to play..... Looks like its a completely different game

Well I finish in gold 1 with 28 wins :s:|:|:|:|:|

THANKS EA!!! For nothing

I get this.... Exactly the same.

Been wondering why for the last 9 years though.... Still no answers.
  • Rubenr_rs
    Up
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your team is just as sweaty so no point in showing opponent's squad