Why do players turn into **** after a certain amount of games?

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Yo guys,

i always wondered why players, who were performing outstandingly for me turn into **** suddenly. My Dybala had 58 goals in 50 WL games. Now he's at 99 goals in 164 Games. Even discarded dybala because of him being so bad lol. I can not really believe it's only in my head, i'm playing like i do always and didnt change formation or tactics. Am I the only one who has made this kind of experience and if not, what do you do to "get them back to form"?

Comments

• Surfy
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    Whenever that happens to me I just delete my squad and create the same exact one again. Seems to work, even though I'm pretty sure its placebo
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Ea aids
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    At the start he's new and shiny so you force everything to him. If he misses, you don't care it's puppy love

When that phase ends and you have someone new, they don't get the chances nor the forgiveness.
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something
    Because EA and money
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Complacency
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    At the start he's new and shiny so you force everything to him. If he misses, you don't care it's puppy love

When that phase ends and you have someone new, they don't get the chances nor the forgiveness.

This simple

I've lost count of the players who have scored on their debut or run riot in their first 10 games
  • It happened to me with an in form Iborra. 9 goals from CDM in ten games, then he put his feet up.
  • KezzaJ
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Yo guys,

i always wondered why players, who were performing outstandingly for me turn into **** suddenly. My Dybala had 58 goals in 50 WL games. Now he's at 99 goals in 164 Games. Even discarded dybala because of him being so bad lol. I can not really believe it's only in my head, i'm playing like i do always and didnt change formation or tactics. Am I the only one who has made this kind of experience and if not, what do you do to "get them back to form"?
    Yo guys,

Same happened with my POTM Ibra he started of amazingly scoring 15 in 5 FUT champs and now he's just there to make up the numbers, shots that he'd score at the start are now saved or just miss the goal now
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    Where are the guys who play more than 100 games with one striker? How do you manage to avoid them getting worser and worser?
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Completely agree with @DaveSaves on this point. It's all in the head.
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    What do the guys say who play with one striker more than 100 games?

Had SBC Lacazette for over 500 games and although his goal tally has dropped recently, I know it's because of myself. Dybala on the other hand is always sensational for me even after 200 odd games.
  • Orison
    47005 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Where are the guys who play more than 100 games with one striker? How do you manage to avoid them getting worser and worser?

Played over 800 games with Griez. Sometimes he just doesn´t score for 2-3 goals and I learned to accept it, I always go through streaks with players, sometimes Griez scores all the goals and the other players nothing at all or atleast not as many and then Griez doesn´t score, but other players step up. It´s just how it is for me, but in the long run they all score :D
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    I have 450 games with Suarez so far, he scored 350 and assisted 180... He's not getting worse, he's same since the start, and that record is not bad at all considering he's playing next to RF Messi.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    SBC Lacazette:
    100 games, 54 goals (0.54 goals per game)
    200 games, 99 goals (0.5 goals per game)
    400 games, 175 goals (0.44 goals per game)
    730 games, 278 goals (0.38 goals per game)