Don't hammer anybody!

1
FletchSUFC
1028 posts Professional
The worst thing you can do in WL is hammer your opponent.....
Just won 5-0, 5-1 and 4-0 then the next game was against an awful player but nothing would go in the net and he won 1-0.
ITS IN THE GAME

Comments

  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cool
  • Michaels33
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This game is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea.
  • I SiR MartY I
    17621 posts World Class
    You do like a good moan, don't you?

    Obv EA tracks results and changes the difficulty if you score too many...BAHAHAHAHA

    Got any spare tinfoil? I'm making a roast tomorrow and have run out.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Funny how I win by them margins and then all of a sudden dominate every game having 15-20 shots but can't score one in the next 3 games! Hmmmmmmm
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Seething
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    It's bs you know it i know it and anyone with a brain knows it its clear as day to see what's happening with this game it's the same pattern every weekend isn't it?
  • Eurocelta83
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I could be wrong, but I feel like margin of victory affects your ELO. After a big victory I usually have to face a tougher opponent.
  • Michaels33
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    You're the one that needs to look at themselves. If you can't see that your players change from game to game then you need to go specsavers.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    Michaels33 wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    You're the one that needs to look at themselves. If you can't see that your players change from game to game then you need to go specsavers.

    Games feel different, sure, connection will have a lot to do with that even a supposed 3/5 bar connection. Some games my players feel awful but I don't for a second belive someone at ea is monitoring my club and focusing some switch on when they feel they won't me to lose :D

    There is a good post on reddit which explains this and it makes so much more sense than ea conspiracies.

    You lot will just believe whatever makes you feel better though. Like religious people, if you want to believe something, you will do. You won't use logic or reason to establish a theory on why something could be the way it is. It's just got to be some conspiracy, some 'hidden' thing that's never been proven or properly recorded, it just helps you maintain your belief system and that's enough.

    All people have evidenced in saying ea have wronged them, is bad ai, which is bound to happen when at all times, 20 players are controlled by the ai in an ever moving environment, with so many variables in what can happen. Games that are pure pvp don't have to deal with this, games like cod are pure human controlled.

    If you played cod in a 11 v 11 environment but you each could only control one at a time, there would be a ton of stuff that goes wrong as well.

    And no, I don't have to 'look at myself' if I felt a game was doing me over, I would just stop playing it. If I genuinely felt there were controlled outcomes that I cijdnt do anything about and that pissed me off, I would simply do something else with my time. I wouldn't continue playing it for months and then crying on a forum that someone hates me and that's the only reason I lose.

    Grow up.
  • I SiR MartY I
    17621 posts World Class
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    Get real mate, most of the people in here are good enough to get 40/40 every weekend, its obviously EA causing them to lose, how could such superior players lose a game by their own means.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Some of the pros are absolutely obliterating opponents by 6-8+ goal margins consistently.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    Get real mate, most of the people in here are good enough to get 40/40 every weekend, its obviously EA causing them to lose, how could such superior players lose a game by their own means.

    Ye actually, 90% of weekend league players would be 40/40 if not for the ea loss enforcer team, you're absolutely right.
  • I SiR MartY I
    17621 posts World Class
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    Get real mate, most of the people in here are good enough to get 40/40 every weekend, its obviously EA causing them to lose, how could such superior players lose a game by their own means.

    Ye actually, 90% of weekend league players would be 40/40 if not for the ea loss enforcer team, you're absolutely right.

    At least you're seeing sense. EA are obviously out to stop them getting their TOTW packs, pathetic from them tbh.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    How can anybody take this game seriously??
    I've just been sat laughing my bo****** off at the BS!
    2-0 down and I can't do anything at all and then bam soon as his second goal goes in my team are insane.... I didn't have to try at all to win the match because even a 5 year old would have won with how it was!
    The assists helping me were unbelievable!
    I just can't take it seriously no more even a great comeback win doesn't give any sense of achievement because you know exactly what happened

    Now what you got to say? Haha



  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    I could be wrong, but I feel like margin of victory affects your ELO. After a big victory I usually have to face a tougher opponent.
    And on the other hand, if I get hammered I will usually face an "easier" opponent.

  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Aspral wrote: »
    Some of the pros are absolutely obliterating opponents by 6-8+ goal margins consistently.

    Already said before that EA put something on certain people's accounts to try to show it is possible for us to get 40 wins... in reality it is impossoble

  • Eurocelta83
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Betrus wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I feel like margin of victory affects your ELO. After a big victory I usually have to face a tougher opponent.
    And on the other hand, if I get hammered I will usually face an "easier" opponent.
    Yeah it seems that way to me. That's why as soon as I go down a goal I sub in a forward for a CB and go all out attack. If i get hammered so be it. The other side of the coin is if I'm winning by 2 goals i attack much less and focus on possession.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Aspral wrote: »
    Some of the pros are absolutely obliterating opponents by 6-8+ goal margins consistently.

    Already said before that EA put something on certain people's accounts to try to show it is possible for us to get 40 wins... in reality it is impossoble

    I think you need a break from this game. Get your head clear
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cool

  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    I just played a game I was down to 9 men because I was getting frustrated at how easy my opponent was passing the ball yet my players couldn't make a 1 yard pass so I changed to a 5atb formation when 2-0 down and won 3-2 the game is a joke.

    How can anyone take this game seriously is my question? The most rigged game I have ever played

  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Games a piece of crap.... let any top player that goes 40 wins in WL try and do it on my account with the exact same players they use and let's see the outcome
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    You do like a good moan, don't you?

    Obv EA tracks results and changes the difficulty if you score too many...BAHAHAHAHA

    Got any spare tinfoil? I'm making a roast tomorrow and have run out.

    Lmfao marty
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    How can anybody take this game seriously??
    I've just been sat laughing my bo****** off at the BS!
    2-0 down and I can't do anything at all and then bam soon as his second goal goes in my team are insane.... I didn't have to try at all to win the match because even a 5 year old would have won with how it was!
    The assists helping me were unbelievable!
    I just can't take it seriously no more even a great comeback win doesn't give any sense of achievement because you know exactly what happened

    Now what you got to say? Haha



    I'd say you've provided no evidence at all or any sort of legitimate experiment to show that this is consistent. You've just given a story, which is open to bias and exaggeration, tells nothing if any sort of external factors and could just be grossly skewered to further your point. There are a large number of factors which can be considered, not limited just to the players you were using, their stamina, any tactical changes, connection, differences in ability, actual coding bs which happens in loads of games - in metal of honor, if you could walk through a wall it was just bad coding, not the developers trying to give you an advantage.

    People have this incessant need to be wronged. Sometimes, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just happens. EA more than likely don't intend it to.

    Again, I am awaiting a logical reason why they would setup some coding or scripting to screw over large numbers of their player base. If this was absolutely correct and indisputable, it would be evidenced. Someone would have found the lines of code and posted it everywhere over social media. Someone would have left ea and whistle blown.

    Something substantial would have come to light by now rather than a bunch of angry people on a forum, looking for an external reason to justify the reason they lost.

    Where is the code that determines the scripting? There are plenty of people who are talented with game development and coding by now who would have blown this wide open and been a hero. It hasn't happen. Nothing. No code to prove scripting or momentum.

    If you can post the evidence for it, I will consider it and if it's indisputable, I will whole heartedly join in you saying ea are a shambles and have done people over. By evidence, I don't mean a bunch of angry stories on a forum.That isn't evidence. It's why I don't believe in all of the alien abduction conspiracies. Sure, plenty of people take to forums with stories that all sound similar but none are proven and backed up by any sort of verifiable evidence.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Games a piece of crap.... let any top player that goes 40 wins in WL try and do it on my account with the exact same players they use and let's see the outcome

    :o:D:D

    Listen to yourself. They are probably busy developing fifa 18, not sat monitoring the millions of accounts to see which ones they want to flick the switch on and do over.

    Unbelievable
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    These conspiracy theories are so boring now. Year after year, same whining ****.

    Ever thought they people you 'hammered' finished the game thinking ea screwed them over, their players couldn't pass, move and felt sluggish etc? It wasn't actually because you were a better player but that they were messed up by the ea loss enforcers?

    Funny how nobody ever considers that when they win comfortably, that their opponent has been affected. Noooooooooooooo, that's all their superior, mad fifa skills. Soon as something doesn't go their way though, some team is sat at ea hq, monitoring results and flicking a switch to mess you about :D

    Listen to yourselves ffs, absolute clowns

    Get real mate, most of the people in here are good enough to get 40/40 every weekend, its obviously EA causing them to lose, how could such superior players lose a game by their own means.

    Ye actually, 90% of weekend league players would be 40/40 if not for the ea loss enforcer team, you're absolutely right.

    At least you're seeing sense. EA are obviously out to stop them getting their TOTW packs, pathetic from them tbh.

    :D
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Games a piece of crap.... let any top player that goes 40 wins in WL try and do it on my account with the exact same players they use and let's see the outcome

    :o:D:D

    Listen to yourself. They are probably busy developing fifa 18, not sat monitoring the millions of accounts to see which ones they want to flick the switch on and do over.

    Unbelievable
    You really think they have to monitor anything?? What a dumb ****** you are... Do you even know anything about coding in games?

  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Games a piece of crap.... let any top player that goes 40 wins in WL try and do it on my account with the exact same players they use and let's see the outcome

    :o:D:D

    Listen to yourself. They are probably busy developing fifa 18, not sat monitoring the millions of accounts to see which ones they want to flick the switch on and do over.

    Unbelievable
    You really think they have to monitor anything?? What a dumb ****** you are... Do you even know anything about coding in games?

    And what do you know about coding in games?

    Any game I've known where there is suspect coding, it has been outed by the community. Even the coding behind squad builders is on reddit for all to see, long before the challenges come into play.

    With your obvious mastering of game coding, where is your evidence which shows the fifa coding and how it adversely affects games? If it's in the coding, you can guarantee someone, somewhere has found it and made it public.

    Or is the coding behind fifa so clever that it avoids such detection?

    If there was coding to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players over because they have a good win ratio, I guarantee you it would be all over the Internet. As it is, it's people with conspiracy theories and exaggerated claims. It also doesn't explain why some people have incredible win ratios.

    You lot are like the people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

    Unless you can show me some coding evidence to confirm ea are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you over, you're the 'dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️'. You're just making claims, without any evidence and asserting that your position is true.

    Please, please post or pm me the evidence in the coding that you have. If you do, I'll review it and potentially change my stance. Otherwise, I'll assume it doesn't exist because as said before, I'm sure it would have been outed long, long ago if coding against particular win ratios, team overalls or accounts existed.

    Would LOVE to see the evidence.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Games a piece of crap.... let any top player that goes 40 wins in WL try and do it on my account with the exact same players they use and let's see the outcome

    :o:D:D

    Listen to yourself. They are probably busy developing fifa 18, not sat monitoring the millions of accounts to see which ones they want to flick the switch on and do over.

    Unbelievable
    You really think they have to monitor anything?? What a dumb ****** you are... Do you even know anything about coding in games?

    And what do you know about coding in games?

    Any game I've known where there is suspect coding, it has been outed by the community. Even the coding behind squad builders is on reddit for all to see, long before the challenges come into play.

    With your obvious mastering of game coding, where is your evidence which shows the fifa coding and how it adversely affects games? If it's in the coding, you can guarantee someone, somewhere has found it and made it public.

    Or is the coding behind fifa so clever that it avoids such detection?

    If there was coding to **** players over because they have a good win ratio, I guarantee you it would be all over the Internet. As it is, it's people with conspiracy theories and exaggerated claims. It also doesn't explain why some people have incredible win ratios.

    You lot are like the people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

    Unless you can show me some coding evidence to confirm ea are **** you over, you're the 'dumb ****'. You're just making claims, without any evidence and asserting that your position is true.

    Please, please post or pm me the evidence in the coding that you have. If you do, I'll review it and potentially change my stance. Otherwise, I'll assume it doesn't exist because as said before, I'm sure it would have been outed long, long ago if coding against particular win ratios, team overalls or accounts existed.

    Would LOVE to see the evidence.

    Somebody posted the code on here not long ago... give it a search on YouTube and it's explained

This discussion has been closed.