The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Been absolutely hammered in the weekend league

BiGFOOT_BiLL
67 posts Park Captain
I was feeling okay going into it, I had won all my games in the daily knockout to qualify, I must have played between 10 to 20 games over the past 2 days and I ended up losing all of them.
At times I thought certain opponents players were suspciously faster than mine in speed/reaction time.

Comments

• Denisianes
    8151 posts League Winner
    Keep practicing to git gut.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    At times I thought certain opponents players were suspciously faster than mine in speed/reaction time.
    Because they are, FUT on PC is infested with cheaters. Play on consoles if you're serious about playing it.

• Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    maksi wrote: »
    Because they are, FUT on PC is infested with cheaters. Play on consoles if you're serious about playing it.

Also that but the servers have to do with it allot , lag compensation its called and the ELO ,S, M , H stuff
  • maksi
    Also that but the servers have to do with it allot , lag compensation its called and the ELO ,S, M , H stuff
    True, you can see this by your defenders have no AI and react late to everything on the pitch.

• Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    True, you can see this by your defenders have no AI and react late to everything on the pitch.

And as soon as they figgered that out thats happening in a match they start zig zagging away true the pitch with their musa vardy bla bla martail . With a good connection they give me no problems those players
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

I suppose there's no way to counter/report those people? Assuming they're cheating and it isn't just lag.

I could also do with having chemistry styles recommended to me btw as I haven't really utilized that yet.
  • Final verdict: Played 25 Won 2.
  • MorroWtje
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Final verdict: Played 25 Won 2.

what the **** really?
  • maksi
    I suppose there's no way to counter/report those people? Assuming they're cheating and it isn't just lag.
    You can do it via Origin client where you add/search friend, you have an option to report cheating.

But don't expect they will do it anything about it (they might but not likely).

• Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up

well played 25 today and yesterday, encountered about 2-3 99 ovr cheaters, 1-2 DC cheaters and the rest seemed legit, at least i didnt really pay that much attention as I was hammering most of them lol, pc is much harder than consoles since not many 10yr old kids play the game on pc
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Raider wrote: »

well played 25 today and yesterday, encountered about 2-3 99 ovr cheaters, 1-2 DC cheaters and the rest seemed legit, at least i didnt really pay that much attention as I was hammering most of them lol, pc is much harder than consoles since not many 10yr old kids play the game on pc

True, you are so much less likely to meet a really good player in WL on consoles because the casuals/kids/'ok' players are such a big part of the community. Feel like you are much more likely to meet a strong player on PC, older people who also know how gaming works.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Awful WL for me.. played 17 games, won only 7... 2 losses on penalties though.. 2 losses was my stupid game. The rest were better then me.
  • Sujitsky123
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 3 alt tab disconnects... Cost me elite :(
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worst WL so far. 13-11 absolute crap. I think i lost like 8 games by 1 goal.
  • Cornushon
    lordcanja wrote: »
    Worst WL so far. 13-11 absolute crap. I think i lost like 8 games by 1 goal.

I lost couple narrowly 1-2 and 0-1. Those where I was playing bad FIFA, the rest I was destroyed 2-5, 1-4, and 3-6) GG
  • Chubz
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    Not even TOTY Ronaldo can save me from this
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played WL for the first time last week, ended on 13 wins and gold 2. Now this weekend I ended the same on 13 wins but it was harder than last WL. Hopefully I can finish in gold next WL.
  • Bobinho23
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    i usually get hammered all the time in WL as well, but i never notice any lag.

How can i see if they use 99 rated players?

Or everyone is just way better than me, althouh in online divisions i usually fluctuate between div 2 and 1.

I usually barely manage to get around 7 wins in total, although this weekend i tried out a different formation, namely 4141 and managed to get a total of 11 wins.
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe you guys are just unlucky with matchmaking, so far in my fifa 17 career I have maybe encountered a cheater 4 or 5 times in 350 games.
  • Denisianes
    8151 posts League Winner
    trampo23 wrote: »
    Played WL for the first time last week, ended on 13 wins and gold 2. Now this weekend I ended the same on 13 wins but it was harder than last WL. Hopefully I can finish in gold next WL.
    trampo23 wrote: »
    Maybe you guys are just unlucky with matchmaking? So far in my fifa 17 career I have maybe encountered a cheater 4 or 5 times in 350 games.

You answered your question 35 minutes before actually asking it :joy: When you play a lot of WL and hover around elite, it is full of cheaters. Also ftfy, yvw fam
  • Cornushon
    What I now trying to do to improve my game in Seasons and DKT I play without using RT. This actually helps a lot when you mentally turn off pace. I use it only in defense though
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    MorroWtje wrote: »

what the **** really?

Yep, those 2 wins were penalty shootouts as well.
    I think I need to have a look at how to improve my game as well as having some better players.

Btw how do you actually dive to the side as a keeper when it comes to penalties?
  • MorroWtje
    5212 posts Big Money Move

what the **** really?

I think I need to have a look at how to improve my game as well as having some better players.

Btw how do you actually dive to the side as a keeper when it comes to penalties?

:D i think we may have found the reason why you won 2/25. amazed you qualified tbh.

and how the **** did you win 2 pen shootouts without being able to dive 0_o
  • How do you know if you face these 99 ovr cheaters?
  • DutyHarry
    5054 posts Big Money Move
    You'll know when you meet them, trust me.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Simmet111 wrote: »
    How do you know if you face these 99 ovr cheaters?

its easy, the gameplay and the opponents players feels faster, stronger, more agile, and pressing you all over the pitch
  • DutyHarry
    5054 posts Big Money Move
    Raider wrote: »
    Simmet111 wrote: »
    How do you know if you face these 99 ovr cheaters?

its easy, the gameplay and the opponents players feels faster, stronger, more agile, and pressing you all over the pitch

Plus it's totally impossible to injury them, I tried...
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

what the **** really?

:D i think we may have found the reason why you won 2/25. amazed you qualified tbh.

and how the **** did you win 2 pen shootouts without being able to dive 0_o

Some of them literally shot the ball at my keeper or wide of the goal. :#