Rating glitch xbox?

Primal
4331 posts National Call-Up
The last two people i played both had sbc can,motm son and sif coleman.. as did i but when i looked on in game rating there can was rated 86, son 88 and coleman 89 but mine remained the same.

I was at home both times. Is this a glitch or has this always been in the game and ive never realised. Does the home teams chem boost not show in game. Makes me kind of suspicious that he has the same players yet they have better in game ratings.

Hope this makes sense..

Comments

• Orison
    47108 posts FIFA Cover Star
    As far as I know it´s a visual glitch that the away team gets the rating of your player shown+chem style boost.
  • Primal
    Also forgot to mention both sbc cans had engine chem but mine remained 83 rated and his was 86..
  • Primal
    Orison wrote: »
    As far as I know it´s a visual glitch that the away team gets the rating of your player shown+chem style boost.

This not worry you abit. How do we know our players are getting the boost. Id test playing away out however i cant take the chance of playing on that diamond pitch
  • Orison
    47108 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Primal wrote: »

This not worry you abit. How do we know our players are getting the boost. Id test playing away out however i cant take the chance of playing on that diamond pitch

@Primal I think it was tested with the stepover thing and NIF Brozovic couldn´t do the stepover no touch dribbling although he got shown as an 88 rated when playing against the 85 Brozovic SIF who could do the stepover.

In Fifa 11 and 12 this was a glitch that actually effected ingame stats as far as I remember, but seems to be different this year.
  • Iván
    998 posts Professional
    No glitch those are their real ratings, card rating dont mean anything remember when messi was an 86 with same stats of NIF + 99 shooting?
  • Primal
    Ah ok mate. Im now suspicious about everything ha yeh i get card ratings arnt exact but when both players have exactly the same card with exactly the same chem style they should be rated the same.
  • Diggy
    13550 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »

If you don't like diamond pitch

Go to kick off don't start the game go into settings & change the pitch from default to the one you like, I use the narrow strips