Hope Bronze, Silver and Gold cups return next year

Batman_Llanber
1161 posts Professional
Don't really see the point of taking those out to be honest, Every single online single match is the other player not playing or quitting straight away. Why would you go into a game without the intention of playing?

Comments

• Bronze/Silver Leagues (maybe 3Divisions) with good rewards! :)
  • Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional
    I would love a silver league as all my teams are silver.

I think the WL is an excellent idea, but they weren't losing anything by taking away those cups for people who wants some chilled games
  • Gromit
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    Cups, no because bronze and silver were dead for the last 2 years. Near impossible to get a game so pointless.

Seasons, no because its just another depressing ultra competitive mode which the game is full of already.

The answer IMO is matchmaking options in Single matches. Currently if you play bronze in single matches you WILL find a game. I've played 80 in the last 2 weeks. But you will face teams with the odd silver or gold.

So they need to just add a simple

Bronze allowed ( yes/ no)
    Silver allowed ( yes/ no)
    Gold allowed ( yes/ no)

So you can get a bronze v bronze or silver v silver or even silver bronze v silver bronze.

It has to be more fair than what we have now.

• Gromit wrote: »
    Cups, no because bronze and silver were dead for the last 2 years. Near impossible to get a game so pointless.

Because the Silver/Bronze Cup-Rewards were crap.
  • Gromit
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    the_febo wrote: »
    Gromit wrote: »

That may be, but this may come as a huge surprise to you, but SOME people actually play tbis game to have fun not gain huge rewards.

As far as I'm concerned, the huge rewards of seasons and now RIDICULOUS rewards of WL have destroyed this game beyond repair.

It's now a ultra competitive sweat fest whatever mode you play.
  • the_febo
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    the_febo wrote: »

That may be, but this may come as a huge surprise to you, but SOME people actually play tbis game to have fun not gain huge rewards.

As far as I'm concerned, the huge rewards of seasons and now RIDICULOUS rewards of WL have destroyed this game beyond repair.

It's now a ultra competitive sweat fest whatever mode you play.

maybe but it's a different when you can't even afford the contracts for the players.
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    They also need to add Road to glory tbh.
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    Wrong thread.