Nif 88 hazard...

Steelcitysniper
1770 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 2017
I bought him a few hours ago at 205 and now hes 165k on ps4 hahaha. He got the worst upgrade and people are panic selling over +1 shot pass dribbling and phy lol? His 89 is 280+ so that minor upgrade was worth 115k? I wish i would have waited and got him at 160, an absolute steal at that price. His 88 and 89 will end up being a 5-10k difference when it all settles

Comments

• adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dont need hazard when mirallas plays just as good
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Same with kante his upgrade is very minimal and people are paying 70k+ for him lol
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fut is all hype lol
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    Its rebounding already back up to 180... what is wrong with people taking 50k losses on players like eden when its obvious hes going to be almost the exact same price as 89? It happened with aguero as well last year. Identical prices almost the same exact upgrade as hazard, if anything i think agueros was better lol.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    adzm123 wrote: »

I rate mirallas, i reckon hes quality but i wouldnt go as far as to say hes on par or even anywhere near as good as eden sorry
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked one up 5mins ago for 124k on Xbox one. His upgrade is only like +1 on 10 stats but was 300k +.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Makes no sense man, hes going to be priced identical to his 89 lol. Right back at 210-220 on ps4
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    adzm123 wrote: »

I rate mirallas, i reckon hes quality but i wouldnt go as far as to say hes on par or even anywhere near as good as eden sorry

I purchased Hazard and he didnt perform as well , tested out many other midfielders and mirallas and martial were best
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    To each their own i guess? What works for me doesnt always for someone else.
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    I paid 205 week or two back,,, had a look there on PS4 and his price is coming back up again,,, cheapest I saw was 189k ,, most around the 200- 220,, plus the usual optimists asking for 400k etc too lol
  • Dexdan
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I paid 220k ages ago. He's played just over 250 games for me and he's been worth every penny.