David Luiz

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
Anyone used him this year? He any good?

Comments

• They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Average for me, bit like real life, does some amazing things then stands on the half way line whilst were getting broke on
  • SaifR
    Average for me, bit like real life, does some amazing things then stands on the half way line whilst were getting broke on

Yeah that's the kind of thing that made me doubt him, not sure whether to sell Koscielny (who I packed and have played 150+ games with) to try Luiz, only for him to disappoint.
  • They Caged Non
    SaifR wrote: »

Yeah that's the kind of thing that made me doubt him, not sure whether to sell Koscielny (who I packed and have played 150+ games with) to try Luiz, only for him to disappoint.

Vertonghen is just as good id say, Luiz is great for making a hybrid with Brazilians and Prem players though, its his price that annoys me, 10k more than Di Maria, who i know is a different position but i can easily get a CB for 2k who is just as good as Luiz then spend the rest on decent forward players.

• Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Hes as good as ever. Good passer out of the backfield too
  • SaifR

Vertonghen is just as good id say, Luiz is great for making a hybrid with Brazilians and Prem players though, its his price that annoys me, 10k more than Di Maria, who i know is a different position but i can easily get a CB for 2k who is just as good as Luiz then spend the rest on decent forward players.

Tbf I wanted him because I wanted someone bigger than Koscielny, and someone good with the ball to help play it out sometimes. He's also done well for Chelsea this season which makes me want to try him even more.
  • They Caged Non

Tbf I wanted him because I wanted someone bigger than Koscielny, and someone good with the ball to help play it out sometimes. He's also done well for Chelsea this season which makes me want to try him even more.

Yeah he is decent enough, just be prepared for him to wander if you don't use custom tactics like i don't.. i just sold him cos i wasn't using my Giuliano Hybrid anymore.

• oliverchristophersen
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I find him fantastic! He gives an edge to my defence and stops so many counters with him pushing forward
  • Zhyquron
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Swap Koscielny for IF Reid?