help me complete this plz

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
I want to bring pogba, but contemplating whether he's worth playing with 7 chem or must be 10 chem.

I have toty pique and gullit already.

to get him 7 chem: vieira and keep pique
to get him 10 chem: vieira and blanc instead of pique

any other options?

50b05b86c8f29869cd9dc651f46b39e4.png

Comments

• Wonderfulwest
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    Personally I'd add varane and greizman at cf and start messi at striker drop Suarez to cm and swap in game
  • maXmood
    Personally I'd add varane and greizman at cf and start messi at striker drop Suarez to cm and swap in game

varane isn't better than toty pique. i've used varane before, he's mostly out of position. however, assuming i bring him in, de gea will be on 7 chem.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    maXmood wrote: »

varane isn't better than toty pique. i've used varane before, he's mostly out of position. however, assuming i bring him in, de gea will be on 7 chem.

Well you've answered your own question mate go with blanc n vieria
  • maXmood
    well, is it the only option i have?? see comparison between the two.

384b8ba47ddb64613b1a631e7e83887d.png
  • Tried TOTY pique out and he was so SH*T, would 110% use blanc over Pique any day of the week!
  • Yusuf11
    1911 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can have Smalling on 10 chem and get Petit? Pogba will be on 10 chem too or if you can afford it, Blanc and Petit
  • maXmood
    Tried TOTY pique out and he was so SH*T, would 110% use blanc over Pique any day of the week!

have you tried puyol? if yes, how do you find him compared to toty pique or blanc?
  • maXmood
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    You can have Smalling on 10 chem and get Petit? Pogba will be on 10 chem too or if you can afford it, Blanc and Petit

yea, that would work.. smalling and petit or vieira.. i can try that and see how smalling works around those players.