Official BPL WL Butthurt faucet thread

NVS_Whiskey
377 posts Sunday League Hero
Feel free to post your hate here. Have fun tomorrow gents. Musas everywhere! EVERYWHERE!

Comments

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    yessssssssss time to sweat it up with me bpl sweat squad
  • NVS_Whiskey
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

I've literally had to resort to using the same garbage everone else is..I kind of hate myself a little. I feel like a dirty bell-end playing with this crap squad.
  • Batman442
    4632 posts Big Money Move
    I'm boycotting musa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ him
  • NVS_Whiskey
    Batman442 wrote: »

I told myself I would'nt use him no matter what this WL...Then I convinced myself to give him one game. The outcome? He's starting now, and I sold my soul.
  • Batman442

I told myself I would'nt use him no matter what this WL...Then I convinced myself to give him one game. The outcome? He's starting now, and I sold my soul.

Shame on you ha, I said same about martial though, he is one of my strikers for this epl weekend league
  • NVS_Whiskey

Shame on you ha, I said same about martial though, he is one of my strikers for this epl weekend league

Yep...He's in mine also...The dude has legend-equivalent traits. How can you not use him? Also, this is whats wrong with this crap game.
  • Batman442

Yep...He's in mine also...The dude has legend-equivalent traits. How can you not use him? Also, this is whats wrong with this crap game.

Yeah I know he's on another level, just switched my nif Sanchez to a LF and tried him for a few games up top I have to say I was impressed with him a lot better there than on left wing, always got oupaced and aad a bad left foot out wide for me
  • there's no bpl no more tho
  • NVS_Whiskey
    holdenwait wrote: »
    there's no bpl no more tho

I refuse to admit I'm wrong because I play FIFA. Otherwise you win.
  • Retro_G
    32746 posts National Team Captain
    I'm going against the trend, using a fairly slow team.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up

I've literally had to resort to using the same garbage everone else is..I kind of hate myself a little. I feel like a dirty bell-end playing with this crap squad.

I'm fine with it, better player still wins the game most of the time.

No shame in using a player that suits your play style.
  • NVS_Whiskey

I'm fine with it, better player still wins the game most of the time.

No shame in using a player that suits your play style.

True, but I really don't even like any of my players with the exception of Walker. I prefer using players I like but unfortunately, they can't compete with the current meta team.
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    1 loss away from selling all high rated players to use cheap pace abusers.
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I'll be using POTM Ibra thus reinforcing the fact that I am a respectful gentleman.
  • Tiriskin
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've packed Musa yesterday with WL rewards. It muse be a sign, I have to give him a try as sub ;)
  • NVS_Whiskey
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I'll be using POTM Ibra thus reinforcing the fact that I am a respectful gentleman.

You sir, have my respect.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    Haven't had a chance to play today, how is it?
  • Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite

Facing IF Gray like 75% of the games.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    Zhyquron wrote: »

Facing IF Gray like 75% of the games.

Sounds fantastic!
  • Izzy2K17
    11700 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven't played any games yet but I'm ready to be **** by Smalling, Bailly, Shaw, Walker, Buttland, Musa, Martial, Mane, and Kante every single game
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    What else can we do..sell main team and lose on tax or buy 50k team with musa, martial, bailly..choice is obvious.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    opasni_ wrote: »
    What else can we do..sell main team and lose on tax or buy 50k team with musa, martial, bailly..choice is obvious.

Yeah, I hear you. Still though I'm not looking forward to playing this evening. This is going to be a royal cluster of sweaty foolishness. Compound that with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and lag, and you have yourself a cocktail of mind-numbing, suck.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    Seeing as my Mane' just got Upgraded this might not be so bad...❤️❤️❤️❤️ 99 pace 97 strength, 99 Agility are you serious EA? Did I miss something or did they announce that Mane' has already won the Ballon D'or?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Seeing as my Mane' just got Upgraded this might not be so bad...❤️❤️❤️❤️ 99 pace 97 strength, 99 Agility are you serious EA? Did I miss something or did they announce that Mane' has already won the Ballon D'or?

No. Just a member of the english premier league.
  • NVS_Whiskey

No. Just a member of the english premier league.

EA Logic at it's finest. The dude's traits are on par with TOTY Ronaldo. Not to mention he craps all over Messi's stats and traits.