90 ST Sanchez users

Fredo
3507 posts National Call-Up
is he any good? thought about pairing him up with ST Hazard.

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fredo wrote: »

He's ridiculous. His aggression is a gamechanger and he is rapid, pulls away from the backline really well.
  • Fredo
    Fredo wrote: »

He's ridiculous. His aggression is a gamechanger and he is rapid, pulls away from the backline really well.

what about the h/h w/r? is he always in position? and how's his dribbling?
  • DickyBird88
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iv had him and sold him about 5 times so far haha, I had him always with hazard ST .. he's actually brilliant, he makes awesome runs the only reason I sold him all them times is to get the coins for new players and new ideas. I always wonder why I never see him
    In teams with them stats, but try him out :)
  • Fredo
    Iv had him and sold him about 5 times so far haha, I had him always with hazard ST .. he's actually brilliant, he makes awesome runs the only reason I sold him all them times is to get the coins for new players and new ideas. I always wonder why I never see him
    In teams with them stats, but try him out :)

would have to play him on the left, because hazard is doing too good on the right to replace, well I might actually have to if I get sanchez. 3* WF worries me a bit tbh
  • theSplntr
    61 posts Park Captain
    I've had him miss sitters with his left on multiple occasions, still my favorite card though.
  • CtldChaos
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    A thought..... if you want the skills go with Sanchez. If you want the weak foot, go with MOTM Son. Many of the stats are similar, but that is the biggest difference between the two, besides the price tag. For me, Son is NUTZ good. I pair him with SIF Lukaku, but I had this exact debate as well. I do some skillz, but I am not super good at them, so for me the weak foot was a big advantage. Being able to bury it regardless of the positioning on the field.