OTW Hummels - ditch or wait??

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
I bought a couple of OTW Hummels last night before TOTW upgrade but would make a huge loss of around 110k if I sell now.

His SIF is still 65k above OTW - surely this has to work itself out, or will the SIF just drop?

It's so annoying - why would anyone be listing the OTW so cheap? Blooming impatient undercutters!!

Comments

• Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Hard to tell. It will take a while for him to get another inform. I'd suggest you to wait and monitor his price and if he goes up a bit get rid of him and invest in laliga/bundesliga players to make your money back.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Hard to tell. It will take a while for him to get another inform. I'd suggest you to wait and monitor his price and if he goes up a bit get rid of him and invest in laliga/bundesliga players to make your money back.

Thanks for your advice which I shall heed! :smile:
  • iitalic
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hummels isnt a card anybody wants. If you use bundesliga u play alaba boatang renato neur, and then hybrid on the other side. Literally never seen a Hummels in weekend league. And because of otw sbc their is way more supply then demand. His inform will drop huge, and that's about it
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Its annoying that people are selling a card for what it is clearly worth?

Its just supply and demand, and theres a lot of supply.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder how much he would be going for if EA upgraded his pace to 80 :D
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    iitalic wrote: »
    Hummels isnt a card anybody wants. If you use bundesliga u play alaba boatang renato neur, and then hybrid on the other side. Literally never seen a Hummels in weekend league. And because of otw sbc their is way more supply then demand. His inform will drop huge, and that's about it

I've used him regularly in the weekend league.. I agree though, I've not seen anybody else with him.