COMPLETELY MESSED UP UT

TheZdzidek
62 posts Park Captain
Could EA stop counting their earnings and pay for some better programmers?
Glitches, coin farming, bugs.

I have been currently in the Gold Communicaty Cup final, I was winning 2:1 in 71st minute and guess what 'ea servers' oh sorry mate, you have been disconnected from the EA servers, and here I'm, wasting over 1hr without any results just because your servers are completely rubbish and atrocious.

Every fifa player knows how much you have messed up the FIFA UT experience by being completely arrogant.
We all know you can't fix coin farming, you can't fix any glitches, you can't fix any bugs and all you do are pointless promises such as 'we want you to have the best possible expierence' blah.. blahh... blahhh....!

It would be great if you would be really sorry and pay for every controller and item which has been damaged during your game just because your employees are too goddamn lazy to code a game without millions of bugs.

Comments

• TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain
    No answers? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ great forum, another peasent just 'rage quitted' after I was 3:0 up, WHERE ARE MY POINTS?
    YOUR STUPID DEVELOPERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ UP ONCE AGAIN!
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    youve got 1 post......people who have been here a while has seen hundreds of these posts....
  • TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain
    That's probably because I'm trying to enjoy the game and EA doesn't care as long as they make millions per day.
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015
    eh well . i was in the semi final of the BPL Tournament and won , so i logged out to take a break , when i was back all was reset . so thats fifa