Need help with TIF Eriksen

C4rt
77 posts Park Captain
I bought TIF Eriksen (with a hunter card) 2 day ago. Only had time for 4 matches.
I have to admit that his passing is insane, more than 2 assists per game.
But when it comes to shooting I always hit the post. Literally all my shots (17!!! in 4 games) came back from the post. The situation didn't matter: long shots, finesse shots, chip shots heck even the low long post shots... The result was the same..

With hunter his shooting stats are:
95 Shooting
99 Positioning
95 Finishing
99 Shot Power
95 Long Shots
88 Volleys
91 Penalties

What should I do? Never had the same issue with any other player. Maybe apply a different chem style?
Any help would be most welcome!

Comments

• Hitting the post that often is an anomaly. Keep shooting. The EAids will wear off eventually.
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Mines running with Maestro on. Can't say I've noticed any issue with the posts. Usually the top corner needs to be more concerned with getting a battering. Might have just been one of those sessions. Not sure if I'd use Hunter on him but obviously if you bought him with it on worth trying.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I would take it as 1 of them games where sometimes you can get 3/4 in a row of them. I always finish the same and play the same way yet my strikers can get plenty but every so often I will get them games where I miss from 5 yards going well wide or hit the wood work. No idea why it happens but I'm left raging as I know I would usually bury it. Stick with it mate and see what happens. I didn't get on with Eriksen and went back to pogba
  • C4rt
    77 posts Park Captain
    Thank you guys! Bought him because I used him in Draft and he was so awesome. Recently I used a BPL-La Liga Hybrid and had James in CAM position but the WL restriction made me change him.

I hope I will have time to play a few games today and he will convince me or I will have to come up with a plan B for the weekend. :smile:
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    Hitting the post that often is an anomaly. Keep shooting. The EAids will wear off eventually.

You might be right, I felt that the game didn't want me to win.. The best example was when I got a red card for touching a shielding opponent but he didn't even fall.. That was the moment I decided to call it a day. I think I might upload the video to make some people laugh :lol:

• Delboy13710
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    I got mine on hawk and he's long shots are insane just fiddle around until you find what works best .
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maestro works for me.
  • serrer7
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    Maestro works for me.

This
  • Jaysin
    1294 posts Professional
    gotten the best results with that hunter card. Just play a couple more games with him and you'll have a monster on your hands very soon :)
  • I had exactly the same problem. When I first got him I must have been hitting the post 3 times a match. You work it out though. He's going to be my top scorer soon.
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    Hitting the post that often is an anomaly. Keep shooting. The EAids will wear off eventually.
    Same here with him and Jesus otw post magnet
  • C4rt
    77 posts Park Captain
    It seems like sticking with him paid off. The number of hitting the post is still high but now the ball bounces into the net.
    One game I scored a hatrick in the first 25 minutes (2 from the post) :)
    Played 6 games yesterday, he scored 9 goals and gave 11 assists. He was the man of the match every game!
    I hope he will perform the same in the WL :)

• Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    He will. This guy is an automatic amazing player. Sometimes i think he plays buy himself. I feel like i couldn't score those goals. 35 to 38 yards free kicks are almost every time a goal. Wont even say the closest ones.
  • I found you have play him at CAM. and on player instructions set him to free roam + stay forward, and he just transforms. I thought he was a waste of money but since I set him to free roam he is always in a good position and bangs them in for fun. now my best player even has more goals than my 86 son and 87 lukaku.