RIP xbox

Napoli9
1964 posts Fans' Favourite
No good games out. not now, not for a while. I dont remember hearing anything for xbox releases, wildlands the 7th of march, new division DLC sometime in future. but thats kinda it rn. Am I missing something here??PS4 has more hype rn

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Ps4 has MLB the show coming out in 41 days and that's the only thing gaming wise on my mind. Xbox been dry for a while but ps4 is really no better unless you're really into single player games
  • Zoo
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bloodborne best game ever!
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Ps4 has MLB the show coming out in 41 days and that's the only thing gaming wise on my mind. Xbox been dry for a while but ps4 is really no better unless you're really into single player games

I miss playing baseball games. Played the sport myself for around 8 years so always loved it.

Shame Xbox doesn't have any. The Show has always been the best though
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    You're not wrong. PS4 kills Xbox when it comes to exclusives. Only reason I'm on Xbox is FIFA, as are many around here
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    You're not wrong. PS4 kills Xbox when it comes to exclusives. Only reason I'm on Xbox is FIFA, as are many around here

I have both consoles but I play FIFA on both consoles :D
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zoo wrote: »
    Bloodborne best game ever!

Gonna have to say dark souls 1 and 3 are better but still a great game
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Santiago wrote: »

I miss playing baseball games. Played the sport myself for around 8 years so always loved it.

This year was the first I've played since MLB 2k11 I wanna say. Really revived my interest in baseball
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

This year was the first I've played since MLB 2k11 I wanna say. Really revived my interest in baseball

Last one I played was 2k8 on PSP :joy:
  • SweetJesus101
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    RIP why ? Playstation is not in better state about exclusive games.. Besides UC4,Bloodborne,Ratchet.. most of any other exclusives is remasters.

In the future have better line-up ? no doubt. but atm ? equal for both consoles tbh
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    I really wanna buy a PS4 and get The Show, but I don't has the monies :disappointed:
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 18 is gonna have serious competition when Red Dead 2 comes out in Autumn. Prepare for the greatest game you have ever seen and played. Rockstar ALWAYS innovate and deliver.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    I really wanna buy a PS4 and get The Show, but I don't has the monies :disappointed:

Pretty much this
    Life as a student is hard :joy:
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »

Pretty much this
    Life as a student is hard :joy:

yepppppp... lmao.
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 18 is gonna have serious competition when Red Dead 2 comes out in Autumn. Prepare for the greatest game you have ever seen and played. Rockstar ALWAYS innovate and deliver.
    I'm so ready for this... I remember playing red dead revolver back in the day w my lil sis. That pvp mode was great
  • Vrokin FC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got a ps4 about 4 months ago cuz I really wanted one! And tbh the ps4 was such a let down. I ended up trading it in and took a huge loss money wise . The dashboard on Xbox is way more user friendly and inviting, the exclusive games such as halo and gears are something not matched on ps4, and I've never had a console gather so much dust just by not being used.. Idk I just couldn't relate to why people love ps4 . I guess it's just personal preference but Xbox was by far more the more enjoyable console for me.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Nintendo switch soon
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Halo wars 2!
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    Nintendo switch soon

We're Trying to keep the talk to new and exciting releases moving forward.