Which cards do you miss from FUT16?

kingkenny1997
1346 posts Professional
Which cards do you miss from fut16, that aren't on 17 or are different for various reasons?

One card which i really miss is the silver IF Howson, loved his long shots, they were incredible B) Good passer too. I can't remember the exact stats but he had like 55 games, 26 goals, 24 assists, something like that anyway. Would love him to get an inform on 17!

Comments

• GE0RDIE86
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Micheal Bastos!! He was amazing in my Brazilian squad last year. I put a hawk card on him and he scores for fun for me. Gutted Brazil league players aren't in fut
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    GE0RDIE86 wrote: »
    Micheal Bastos!! He was amazing in my Brazilian squad last year. I put a hawk card on him and he scores for fun for me. Gutted Brazil league players aren't in fut

Yeah it is a shame, damn licensing
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Medunjanin
  • tom00
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pereira, that link with Dybala!
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTY Neymar - the best card I've ever used
    TOTS Elton - isn't in the game anymore
    Al Dossari - got downgraded
    TOTS Borja Baston - isn't in Eibar (my fav. team) anymore

and all players that were in my bronze squad (they all get upgraded to silver - Ryan Leonard, Wesley, Andres Andrade, Sao...)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »
    TOTY Neymar - the best card I've ever used
    TOTS Elton - isn't in the game anymore
    Al Dossari - got downgraded
    TOTS Borja Baston - isn't in Eibar (my fav. team) anymore

and all players that were in my bronze squad (they all get upgraded to silver - Ryan Leonard, Wesley, Andres Andrade, Sao...)

Wow, some interesting choices there
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Also, those classic international hero cards... Totti, Torres, Maxi Rodriguez, Cambiasso, loved them.
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rare Gold Obafemi Martins. The true OG striker from 14 to 16 B) . One of many great players who left to the CSL sadly :(