Even Arsenal was better and Ars is bad bad in UCL

Cmarinho182
587 posts Sunday League Hero
Really bad form from Barça yesterday even Arsenal was better loosing 5x1. They can still make 4x0 and eliminate Bayern. Barça can only make it to extra time. Who do you think has more chances to turn around? Barça or Arsenal? L. Enrique long gone this season. Wenger instead i won't even say. How is he sitting on Emirates bench still???

Comments

• Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Like Bayern won't score at the emirates :lol:

Both out, ought to play second choice players and save the so called first team for the league.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7184 posts League Winner
    Arsenal have absolutely no chance of beating Bayern 4-0 rofl, if anyone is to make a comeback its definitely Barca.
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol I like your optimism, beating Bayern 4-0.... Who is going to score the goals?
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    Say whaaat? :smiley:
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Lol I'm an Arsenal fan and the regularity in our past 5 or 6 seasons is scary. Season is over concentrate in putting in a succession plan now. Alexis can leave we aren't exactly setting the world alight with him anyway
  • DeMolay145
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My Bayern definitely wont lose to 4-0 next game.
  • Izzy2K17
    13621 posts Has That Special Something
    Barca at least has the quality has to come back, unlike Arsenal and much less against Bayern
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Job188 wrote: »
    Lol I like your optimism, beating Bayern 4-0.... Who is going to score the goals?

The grinch
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Arsenal are a disgrace lol.
    Wenger: Kante too much money.
    Proceeds to buy Xhaka who has been shocking!
    Drops Cech for champs league.
    Ozil has a good game every now and again but he just doesn't seem to care anymore.
    Iwobi can be a decent player but hes not going to be a star, just another lingard.

Also not biased, I support wolves who lost at home to Wigan :( lol
  • Ronaldo
    4139 posts National Call-Up
    Mssingno wrote: »
    Ozil has a good game every now and again but he just doesn't seem to care anymore.
    Iwobi can be a decent player but hes not going to be a star, just another lingard.

4 Years ago Arsenal could have bought Higuain for 35 Mill but instead they were too greedy and he went to napoli, instead they got Giroud :D
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ronaldo wrote: »

4 Years ago Arsenal could have bought Higuain for 35 Mill but instead they were too greedy and he went to napoli, instead they got Giroud :D

At the time 38m was stupid money, I'm fine with not getting hig for that then tbh
  • Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wtf
    Ravz9 wrote: »

At the time 38m was stupid money, I'm fine with not getting hig for that then tbh

• xGeorgeSmithx
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    If Barca get a early goal it's game on but personally I see PSG scoring in Spain
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    They're both out. That's how it is.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenal have absolutely no chance of beating Bayern 4-0 rofl, if anyone is to make a comeback its definitely Barca.

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Was Cech injured or something? I only got to watch the highlights instead of the actual match and was just thinking that Cech would have done better on Robben's opener and that deflected Thiago goal.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Was Cech injured or something? I only got to watch the highlights instead of the actual match and was just thinking that Cech would have done better on Robben's opener and that deflected Thiago goal.

If anything he would have done worse. Ospina has been way better than him this season. Should be a starter TBF.
  • XxMTOxX wrote: »

If anything he would have done worse. Ospina has been way better than him this season. Should be a starter TBF.

100% agreed it all went ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when Koscielny went off its like the other defenders had no idea what to do then
    Lol I'm an Arsenal fan and the regularity in our past 5 or 6 seasons is scary. Season is over concentrate in putting in a succession plan now. Alexis can leave we aren't exactly setting the world alight with him anyway

LOL dont be stupid Alexis goes so does Arsenals hope of even a top 5 finish whos going to replace him?? Iwobi?? Lol Chamberlain??? LOL
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up

Cech hasn't been playing well and has seemingly played his way out of the lineup
  • sounders3 wrote: »

Cech hasn't been playing well and has seemingly played his way out of the lineup

His a comedy act now i hope Ospina starts the rest of the season his the better GK get rid of Cech in the summer and get a new top/young GK in
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    sounders3 wrote: »

XxMTOxX wrote: »

Ah I see.
  • SeanDCFC
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ospina is their Champions League keeper, pretty sure he played all the group game. Cech will start in the league.
  • Deviladvent
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    bad bad ? or you mad cuz you haz bad dad ?
  • Close this thread
  • Ravz9 wrote: »

:joy:

you signed Ozil for 50 million 4 years ago
    Cavani went to PSG for 65 mil
    fernandinho to city for 40 mil

and higuain went to napoli for 40 mil.. how was that stupid money "at the time"
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you read someone saying Arsenal has better chances than Barca :joy::joy:
    Chances of Bayern not scoring at the Emirates? Close to zero!