IF Mane

jozzala
242 posts Sunday League Hero
I have a question for you guys.

I know that winter upgrades are coming soon, and Mane is due to get an upgrade, 79 to 82, so what I'm asking is, if I buy the 82 IF, I know he will get upgraded to an 83, so will his price go up or down considering he will get a new IF this week?

Just want people's opinions on whether it's worth spending like 85k on him

Comments

• pavan791
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only way is up.
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    I would wait until the afternoon announcement and monitor prices for the next 2 hours. It could be that he drops a little bit.
  • jozzala
    I would wait until the afternoon announcement and monitor prices for the next 2 hours. It could be that he drops a little bit.

Cheers guys, in work at the moment so I can keep checking in..

It's a tough one though because there are two different factors which cause the opposite to happen haha
  • jozzala
    Does anyone know when the first Premier League Winter Upgrades are coming out too?
  • Shane1992yes
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does the motm card get an upgrade?
  • jozzala

Don't think so mate, his normal card will go from 79-82 so the 82 should get and upgrade to 83.. since there's no 83 card the MOTM should stay the same
  • jozzala
    Took the plunge... got him for 75.5k last night, gone up to 85k already :)
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    jozzala wrote: »

Don't think so mate, his normal card will go from 79-82 so the 82 should get and upgrade to 83.. since there's no 83 card the MOTM should stay the same

Upgrades this year would work differently. Ea has been using a formula for upgrades, e.g. 75 nif gets an inform which is rated 81. As per that formula, following upgrades will be made for Mane if he gets an upgrade to 82:

78->82
    82->84
    84->86
    86->87

This is my theory ;)

These are for overalls! Individual stats will be upped in the same ratio as the nif upgrade I believe.

• paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    Not sure his 86 will get upgraded, but his motm won't for sure. It's not an if, it's A special and it won't change.

Because of that I recon his if will rise, and his motm come down.

• smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought an OTW yesterday for 350. it was a mistake as its 330 now but if he gets an upgrade, his IFs will too which will mean his OTW will too so im hoping the prices rise.

Another to consider though is the prices just for the PL WL and next week nobody will want due to the Bundes/La liga WL.
  • jozzala
    @Angy

I personally don't agree with your theory although it is an interesting one, I don't see why they would change the formula for upgrades this year? It's been like this for at least 3 Fifa's now.

@smash_up

The OTW will only upgrade now if the theory posted above is correct or if Mane gets yet another IF, but IMO it won't be like that, the only IF affected would be the 82->83 which is the only reason I've bought it!

• smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Angy

I personally don't agree with your theory although it is an interesting one, I don't see why they would change the formula for upgrades this year? It's been like this for at least 3 Fifa's now.

@smash_up

The OTW will only upgrade now if the theory posted above is correct or if Mane gets yet another IF, but IMO it won't be like that, the only IF affected would be the 82->83 which is the only reason I've bought it!

Well i'll sell on the hype train anyway!
  • jozzala
    @Angy Looks like you were right... and I'm glad haha!!
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Angy Looks like you were right... and I'm glad haha!!

Cheers buddy!