Transfer Negotiations failing on career mode

the problem i'm facing is that when i list my players up on career mode, the transfers always seem to fail.
i started a blackpool career last night and i listed 9 players up for transfer,the offers come in for the players and i choose to accept that offer and for about 2/3 players everything works as it should, but then comes the problem i still get offers for the remaining 6/7 players i accept them then advance a few days in the game and go to transfer negotiations and they have failed saying player rejected offer. for example on the latest squad update nathan delfouneso is valued at 675k and his wages are 4.4k an offer came in from blackburn for 600k and i accepted, went on transfer negotiations and it said they had offered him 10k wages a few days later it comes up saying player rejected offer. blackpool are in league two and blackburn are in the championship there is no way a player would reject this offer. again this is just an example of the players that fail to sell, i know it's not squad depth because i have brought in transfers and loans to bulk out the team to test if this was the case. after signing a few players on this career i simulated it till january '17 and i list the players that i bought at the start of the career, again the same issue, so i can purchase players yet i can't sell them on again, i've tried including them in player plus cash deals for other players but again it fails with the same player rejected offer

i have tried this with arsenal, man utd, portsmouth and blackpool i've also reinstalled the game twice and i even went to the extreme of resetting my xbox to factory settings incase it was a bug on the xbox itself, i've tried different profiles and previous saves, nothing works, someone please tell me i'm not alone in this so we can get it sorted out

Comments

• Fab
    17844 posts World Class
    i dont know man football manager is my religion have u tried it
  • yes and i believe it would be good if fifa actually linked up a bit with football manager and you could actually made board requests like stadium expansions and building new stadiums, youth and training facilities and an actually youth academy league so the player can sign for the first team and to be already known for making a good impression in the youth team
  • CtldChaos
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shurmzzz: Yeah, that is not a bug in the game or xbox, that is just the way it goes sometimes. I have played career mode quite a bit and sometimes the players reject deals. Even good ones. Granted I have never tried to sell 9 players at once though, but that is part of the game, working with what you have. Now if you REALLY want to get rid of them, then don't play them. They then tend to put in a transfer request at that point.
  • but failing to sell every single career mode, then not being able to sell any of them in january seems a bit odd
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    The thing that annoys me about CM is when you have loads of players to loan out, and then list them to be loaned, you hardly ever get offers for most of them. :D

I remember when Piazon came back from his Fulham loan, I tried forever to get someone to take him but they wouldn't so he just sat in my reserves and played the odd cup tie. :D
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Career mode on FIFA is so boring unfortunately. Needs a revamp.

Right now, I much prefer Master League