The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Biggest win and Biggest loss?

Sparky_rob1982
459 posts Sunday League Hero
I just got spanked 7-1 in the final of FUT Draft by a very good player. It got me thinking, what's your biggest win and biggest loss?

Biggest Win for me was quite early on in the game in a Div 9 game. 6-0 and it could have easily been more, but I took my foot off the gas and just kept the ball.

Loss, as above - got a schooling in FIFA by a guy with a great team and he knew how to use them. TOTY Ronaldo is unplayable if you use him right?!

Comments

• fitz88
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Git gud
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    fitz88 wrote: »
    Git gud

Idiot
  • CeeQue
    12031 posts Has That Special Something
    I remember i think it was 14 or 15 was in a Cup Final and got spanked by 8+. The player was good don't get me wrong but he had everyone with +10 Attribute cards FFS.
  • Sparky_rob1982
    fitz88 wrote: »
    Git gud

Wow. That's the first time anyone has ever said that to someone on this forum. Unreal banter.
  • Jason1986
    7096 posts Big Money Move
    Lost 8-1 this past weekend league. Wasn't even a good player I played, he just abused the flaws in the games mechanics better than anyone else.

Around 67% pass accuracy as well. Ronaldo and Griezmann up top didn't miss anything.

One of those games.
  • Sparky_rob1982
    CeeQue wrote: »
    I remember i think it was 14 or 15 was in a Cup Final and got spanked by 8+. The player was good don't get me wrong but he had everyone with +10 Attribute cards FFS.

I think most players leave these days if it looks like they're on the way to a hiding. But I personally like to hang about to see if I can adapt my game a bit, and see if I can learn something from someone who is better at the game than I am.

It's crazy how many people get spanked due to bulls*it, and lag, and button delay - I rarely see anyone get a tonking from the other person just being a lot better than they are.

I'm 35, with a wife and kid - I don't have the time I used to have to be able to sit playing FIFA - so I accept I'm going to be average at the game :blush:
  • TrimiPejes
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-2 win and 9-2 loss
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bragging about running up the score the thread
  • CeeQue
    12031 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »

I think most players leave these days if it looks like they're on the way to a hiding. But I personally like to hang about to see if I can adapt my game a bit, and see if I can learn something from someone who is better at the game than I am.

It's crazy how many people get spanked due to bulls*it, and lag, and button delay - I rarely see anyone get a tonking from the other person just being a lot better than they are.

I'm 35, with a wife and kid - I don't have the time I used to have to be able to sit playing FIFA - so I accept I'm going to be average at the game :blush:

Yeah same usually when im up by 3+ i just work in skill moves.
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Snapzs wrote: »
    Bragging about running up the score the thread

Bragging that I just got spanked, 7-1? How is that bragging? I'm just curious as to how people get on when it's a clear mis-match either way...
  • Azz1982
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Won 9 nil in a WL qualifier a few weeks back but didn't even qualify on that go.
  • Retro_G
    31385 posts National Team Captain
    When I'm using one team in the weekend league. I'll use a bronze fitness team in single matches, go make a cup of coffee/tea. I've been smashed a few times, while not playing.

I'm not buying fitness cards anymore, low on coin, would rather take the loss with a fitness team. I beat some lad 21-0 in WL, he kept scoring OG's. :D
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    When I'm using one team in the weekend league. I'll use a bronze fitness team in single matches, go make a cup of coffee/tea. I've been smashed a few times, while not playing.

I'm not buying fitness cards anymore, low on coin, would rather take the loss with a fitness team. I beat some lad 21-0 in WL, he kept scoring OG's. :D

Does the own goal thing make opponent face stronger players in weekend league?

I beat someone 9-0 past weekend league and then ended up playing against amazing players or guys really good at exploiting mechanics constantly from there on.
  • Retro_G
    31385 posts National Team Captain
    Mssingno wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

Does the own goal thing make opponent face stronger players in weekend league?

I beat someone 9-0 past weekend league and then ended up playing against amazing players or guys really good at exploiting mechanics constantly from there on.

I've no idea mate.
  • Biggest defeat was 6-0 once they have 6 goals advantage I just Quit
    Biggest win was 9-0